Chapter 4

Chills every time you say my name

Y/n came to class late... Again. "Bakugo if you keep coming to class late, I will give you detention!" Aizawa warned. She nodded and walked to her desk which was right behind me.

She gasped, "This can't be!"

"What is it now?" Aizawa asked annoyed.

"My desk is not straight!" She yelled and tried fixing the desk.

"Kinda reminds me of your sexuality, Bakugo," I said to her. She looked up at me glaring. I shivered.

I looked away, "That's not what your mom said last night, Kami" she snickered. I held in my laugh when I saw Aizawai glaring at both us.

She said "Kami" again... I don't know why but I like the way it rolls off her tongue. I could hear her say my name on repeat... If you know what I mean wink!

"Bakugo and Kaminari! Shut up if you both know what's good for you!" He said loudly. I sweatdropped.

Y/n sat down and Aizawai continued with what he was saying. We're going on a field trip. We all grabbed our suitcases and moved to the changing rooms.

I was changing into my hero costume when I overheard Mineta talking about a hole in the wall. And out of curiosity, I eavesdropped...

"I can see into the girls changing room through here," Mineta laughed. That piqued my interest. I look over to where he was.

He was next to who's name I have yet to remember. Both Bakugos call him Deku, so maybe that's his name, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't know!

Y/n P.O.V

I was changing when we heard Mineta talking. We thought it was thin walls, but Yaoyorozu saw a hole. She looked through it.

"The hole leads to the boys changing room," she explained.

"Mineta probably found the hole," Kyoka put her earphone into the wall and repeated everything she heard.

"I can't wait to see Yaoyorozus breasts, Hakegures floating underwear, Tsuyus and Urarakas bra, Ashidos ass, Y/n's..." She winced. (Sorry, if I missed someone...)

We all looked at her worriedly. She took out the earphone the put it back in.

"What's wrong, kero?" Tsu asked.

"Kaminari and Bakugo yelled saying: Don't say anything 'bout Y/n." Mineta didn't say anything about, Kyoka...

-

We walked outside and went onto the bus. Which I was dragged onto by my brother. I have motion sickness...

I sat next to him not wanting the bus to start. Then it starts moving and I feel like I was going to throw up.

"Y/n what's wrong?" I hear Kirishima ask. I shook my head not trusting myself to open my mouth.

"She has motion sickness," Bakugo said for me. Then he panicked. Looking around frantically.

"I forgot your medicine!" He yelled. I stomped on his foot. He yelled in pain.

"When... We get off... This bus... I... I will... Kill you..." I said in between gags.

"TRY ME, ASSHAT!" Bakugo yelled at me.

"I will... V-vomit on... You..." I threatened while glaring.

Kaminari laughed, "you guys are so similar it's cool," Bakubrother got up to yell at Kaminari, but pushed me in the process. Causing me to almost vomit.

"Sorry,"

Aizawa stood up in front of the bus. "Everyone, calm down we're here," the bus stopped.

Immediately ran off the bus and kissed the floor... Literally...

"Hurry up, Bakugo!" Aizawa said to me. I almost vomited multiple times, my stomach feels horrible along with my throat. And he expects me to feel fine? Heartless, caterpillar bastard..!

"Hey," Kaminari held out his hand for me. I gladly took it. "Anyone ever told you, even when you're about to puke, you still look cute?" He smiled at me with a slight blush. I started to feel butterflies in my stomach.

He slides his hand around my shoulder and we walked together.

"Oh, and Kami... Call me Y/n. It'll be better so my brother and I don't get confused about who you're calling," he smiled and nodded.

"Alright then, y/n," I felt butterflies in my stomach again. What's this feeling...

I was then pulled away from him. "Stay away from my sister!" Bakugo warned. Kaminari put his hands up in surrender.

"Such a good brother," he teased. Bakugo just mumbled something under his breath, holding me tighter by his side. This is gonna be a long day... -_-

Edited... Sort of