Chapter 6

Knew I was falling when I looked inside your eyes

After the events that went down at the USJ, Denki has been a little more distant. He didn't smile as much or make quirky pick-up lines. He just become... Dull.

I was walking around my neighborhood in the rain, when I stumbled upon the gates for UA. And saw a familiar blondie, sitting by the gate. As I walked closer to him I heard his quiet sobs. God, what happened Denki?!

I ran to him. His hair drenched and shirt now becoming transparent because of the rain. I guess my footsteps caught his attention, because he looked up slightly in my direction. And once he realized it was me, he looked back down immediately and wiped his tears. 

I sat down next to him. I put my hand on his back, but flinched away when I got shocked.

"S-sorry," he apologized. I put my hand back on his back. I began to rub circles on his back.

"Kaminari, tell me what's wrong," he shook his head. I huffed through my nose. I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

"Kaminari, I understand you don't want to talk about it. But you should at least tell somebody, cause you may hurt someone who genuinely cares about you." He looked at me through the side of his eyes. And for the record if he weren't crying right now, I would've thought it looked cute... "Now, I don't know about you, but I want to get of this rain." I got up and held my hand out for him to take. He took it and dragged him back to the same corner store from chapter 1.

We walked in, and the owner was eyeing me behind the cashier.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"Making sure you don't cause trouble," I laughed at him. He then looked at the sad Kaminari. "What's wrong with him?" I shrugged.

"Oi, Kaminari!" He looked up at the owner. "The girls not answering your calls?" He joked. Kaminari did a light chuckle and shook his head.

"I-it's nothing don't worry 'bout it," he squeezed my hand. I squeezed back and pulled him to the ice cream section.

"What's your favorite ice cream?" Maybe getting his mind off the problem is what he needs...

"Vanilla," I looked at him shocked. [Hehe, shocked...] "Boring," I said to him and got him cookie dough ice cream. "I prefer to keep it simple," he put back the ice cream and got vanilla. 'I prefer to keep it simple' my ass! "Banana? It matches you signature color," I suggest. He shook his head.

I looked at him dead in his eyes. His yellow ones stared back into mine. And I knew I was falling when I looks inside your eyes. I tried to look away but couldn't. His eyes were so memorizing and slowly I say that slight spark come back.

"Can you guys kiss already? It's painful to watch," the owner said from cash.

"No one's forcing you to watch," I yelled back. Kaminari laughed a little.

"Your my only entertainment right now,"

"Your mom was my only entertainment last night," then cringed. Did that even make sense.

"I'm pretty sure my mom's too old for you," he yelled back. I walked up to him with Kaminari following behind.

"The older the better," I winked. He gaged. I have him the money for the vanilla ice cream. He cashed it.

"I'm pretty sure by now there's dust coming out of her," he laughed.

"The engine's still running. Vroom, vroom," he gaged again. I laughed and walked out the store.

We walked around the neighborhood in silence. Until Kaminari spoke up.

"You have a weird thing for moms," he laughed. I chuckled and took a bite of his ice cream.

"I have a weird thing for your mom, Denki," I said not realizing I said his first name. He stopped walking. I looked back him confused.

"You said my first name," I gasped shocked. I then shook my hands all over the place, sweating bullets.

"I'm-I'm sorry! I-i did-" he cut me off.

"It's fine. You can call me Denki if you want..." I sighed and nodded. "... And I'll call you ms. Kaminari," he winked. I slapped the back of his head.

"NO THE FUCK YOU WILL NOT!" I yelled at him. He laughed.

"Someday, someday,"

"NO! NOT SOMEDAY! I WON'T MARRY YOU!" He put a hand on his chest and pretend to look offended.

"Ouch!" I then stepped on his foot. He winced in pain.

"It better hurt!" And just for a moment I forgot my mission. And that's I needed as well. I was genuinely happy for once and it felt good.

Edited... Sort of