Chapter 7

I don't care when I'm with my baby, yeah, all the bad disappear

Denki P.O.V

I was walking to school with my sister. We don't go to the same school but our school is in the same direction. She wants to become an aspiring writer. So, she goes to a school for literature.

When my "friends" came up to us. "Wheeeeyyy," he teased. His friends laughed. My sister rolled her eyes and told me to ignore them.

"Hey, did you hear his class got attacked by villian's?" He whispered. His friends started to snicker. "Can you imagine how useless he was? One power move, then he's out. I bet the girl that stood up for him just feels sorry. Or maybe even his friends feel sorry for him," he continued. Then my sister electrocuted them.

"Don't you have anything better to do with yourselves?!" She yelled. They all glared at her and me.

"Fight your own battles for once!" He yelled from out our shooting range.

"You ok?" She asked. I nodded and smiled at her. Everything they said was true. I was useless, all I did was one thing before I was out. I may be powerful, but what good is all this power of I can't control it? [That low-key reminded me of Deku]

What if Y/n does feel sorry for me? Does she only hang out with me because she feels bad for me? And what about the rest of the Bakusquad? And Mineta? Am I that bad? Do they not actually want to be my friends? Do they - Wait! No! Don't let them get to me! I have to stay strong! But just what if he's saying is true..?

Before I knew it, I was at the gate for U.A.

"Bye, sparky!" My sister waved bye before leaving. I walked into school to feel somebody wrap their arms around me. Their giving me a back hug.

"Hey, Denki! I missed you!" A voice that I missed so much said. I quickly turned around to hug her. "Ay! You shocked me again," she complained. I nuzzled my head in her neck and chuckled.

"My bad," she lifted my head to hers. I just realized were the same the height. She looked me in my eyes. Her eyes were so beautiful. Red, like the red on a rose. Her small nose was adorable. The tattoo next to her left eye leading into the collar of her shirt. Her blonde hair was soft and THICC! [IT THICC!] Her presence gave me comfort.

"Your tattoo?" I said randomly. She looked at me confused. "Why'd you get it?" I asked. She giggled and shook her head.

"Story time with Y/n!" She exclaimed. We began to walk to class. "I got in argument with my father. Which is rare... I wanted a tattoo for my 15th birthday, but he said no. And me being the idiot that I am went to get it anyway." She explained.

"Don't you need parental permission to get it?" She nodded. "My mom was there. She just wanted to piss him off." She laughed. Because of an argument... Does her whole family have anger issues? 

We walked into class and Aizawai was already teaching. He stopped and looked at us pissed. At least, that's how he would've looked at us if his face wasn't in a cast.

We both looked down from intimidating stare and walked to our seats.

"As I was saying: Today you'll be training for the sports festival tomorrow."

-

It was the day of the sports festival. Me, my sister and Y/n who actually doesn't live far from me; are walking to the U.A stadium. They were laughing and joking around while I was actually thinking.

Would I actually make it during the festival? If I lose would Y/n care? Could I possibly win the festival? If I don't make it all the way would my friends care? Would I be chosen for a hero apprentice? Would a hero even wan-

"Eh-yo! Kami, to earth, Kami, to earth! You ok?" Y/n asked. I nodded. She didn't seem like she believed me, but acted like she did.

"If your worried about the sports festival, don't be. Win or lose you're still very powerful." Y/n said and Skaira nodded in agreement.

"Nobody is more better than my brother, when it comes to fighting. You even fought a villain. If they don't want you, I do." My sister added. I smiled at their compliments. I never thought that I had everything in life. But now I realise I do. I have great friends, and an even greater sister! This is the dream life.

But who knew it'll come crumbling down so soon?

Edited?
Honestly I'm doing the best that I can. My dyslexic ass probably missing a bunch more grammar mistakes. So, let me know if you fined them. It'll help a lot! Thanks 😁!

Go beyond. PLUS ULTRA!