Chapter 19

I'm a fool. Now, I'm on my knees

Denki P.O.V

Ever since she's been the hero studies she's been way more distant. I understand I may have hurt her but this is a whole 'nother lever. She won't make eye contact, won't talk to anybody. Even Bakubro is getting mad at her. And he has a high tolerance for his sister at times.

~

"Hey, Thunderbolt?" I shook her. Her head hung low as she stared into space. It was lunch and she didn't even touch her food. And usually she has a very big appetite. I shook her again. She just swatted my hand away. The rest all looked at her worriedly. Well, except for Kirishima. He wasn't here.

Come to [Brazil] thing ok it. He's also been really distance. He hasn't been hanging out with us as much. What the fuck is going on?

And guess what? When they do talk it's to eachother or Ochaco or Tsuyu. But never to us. And everytime that happens I get this weird feeling in my stomach and heart. It's like... It's just... I don't know how to explain it. Maybe it's envy since she's ignoring me... Or maybe I'm just get really hungry at those times... I don't know. All I know is that I don't like the feeling and it hurts!

"Thunderbolt?" I called once more time. She still ignored me. Then her phone dinged. She checked it and it was text. I leaned over to see whom from. It was "baby shark 🦈"  I assumed it was Kirishima. She got up and left as if she were a robot. This just made my blood boil with anger and... Some other feeling. I don't know what it is...

~

I was in Seros room just laying in his bed telling him how I feel. I would go to Ashido but she's busy with Yaoyorozu doing something.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you're jealous," I scoffed and sat up. I looked at him in disbelief.

"I am not!" I yelled. "Why would I be jealous of her? If I wanted I could get any other girl out there!" I exclaimed.

"You're not jealous of her," He paused. "But of Kirishima. They seem awfully close nowadays. She's even closer with Todoroki and some purple haired dude," he smirked. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I just layed back down and groaned. I put my hands on my face.

"I am jealous of Kiri..." I sat back up when realization hit me. Did she... Is she... Are they... My eyes started to well up with tears. Sero freaked out asked what's wrong. I told him and he consulted me.

"If... If... They are... I have to be happy f-f-for them, r-right?" I sobbed. He rubbed my back sighing.

-

The next day they weren't at school. They didn't even leave the dorm. My mind went to the worst places of all. I didn't hear any wall banging so that's out the question. I was up all night so I should've heard something. But I didn't. Did they sneak off? Are they gonna... No! They wouldn't... They couldn't... They shouldn't... Right?

"Pay attention, Kaminari!" Midnight whipped me. I nodded vigorously. But I still couldn't stop thinking about them. What I did was wrong. I need a way to fix this... Little did I know my answers were about to get answered in the next few chapters!

Edited?