Chapter 27

The holidays passed by fast and before we knew it we were back at school getting ready for the internship. Like I said in the last chapter, I'm with Hawks along with Tokiyami.[Is that how you spell his name?]

Although, he would be with Hawks' side kicks. He gave me a suspicious stare before he walked off them, leaving me with Hawks.

"Alright, ready to take a flight?" Hawks asked as he stretched his arms. A smile plastered on his face.

"We'll, uh, actually..." I paused. "I'm terrified of heights," I admitted. He looked at me dumbfounded. Before he teasingly smiled.

"Awe, chickpea! I won't drop you," he teased.

"I hate you,"

-

I hate this, I hate this, I hate this! Hawks was holding onto me as he flew through the air. I never held onto to somebody so tight before. I think I'm getting lightheaded...

"Hey, aren't those you're classmates?" Hawks pointed out. I looked down, saw green hair and looked back up before closing my eyes shut. I DIDN'T KNOW WE WHERE THIS HIGH!

"I-i think so..." I then felt us descending. It took everything I had to not scream. I felt like insides were about to become my outsides. The moment I felt us land I jumped off him and kissed the ground.

"Hawks, I thought I told you to give me a heads up before you come," endeavor pointed out.

"Yeah, well, we were in the area," he shrugged it off. I got off the ground. Deku was introducing himself to Hawks, while Katsuki complained about him interfering with the theif.

"Y/n, I thought you had motion sickness?" Todoroki questioned. I gasped offended on Hawks' behalf.

"Hawks is not a vehicle!"

"Yeah, Hawks isn't Tokiyami supposed to be with you?" Deku questioned.

"He's with my sidekicks. This one here keeps me busy," he joked. I glared at him. "Reminds me of a clock. Very time consuming," he laughed at his own joke. Deku, Katsuki and Endeavor cringed while me and Todoroki have a small chuckle.

"I have a book for you endeavor. The meta liberation," he took out the book. Hawks gave a quick summary of the book before handing it to him.

"It's interesting to say the least," I chimed in. "If you don't have time to read it, we highlighted some important parts."

"I recommend the 2nd part," Hawks added.

I hope he's smart enough to pick up on the message.

Hawks quickly gave the rest of the guys the books as well.

"Why do you have alot of copies?" Todoroki asked.

"He just wants to spread the word," Deku answered for him.

Hawks smilled innocently at them before flying off with me. [lmao, that sounds so cringy].

In four months, is when it all goes down. We'll need all the help we can get.

We landed on a roof top and I quickly got off him. And started to patrol from the roof top. I heard a soft sigh from behind, and knew where this was going.

"Don't," I said before he opened his mouth. "If I didn't want to help, I would've said so."

"Yeah, but aren't they also your friends? I've seen how you interact with Dabi and Toga. I reckon is must hurt to be betraying them?" He shoved his hands in his pockets and gave me a pitying look. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to look at the civilians going in with their lives. No idea about what is actually going on. I wonder what it's like to live like that...

"Well, it does hurt. But it's not like I haven't done it before. But this time... it's for a good cause." I paused before looking at him. "but if any of them die, I will rip your wings off!" I threatened. He threw his hands up is defence.

"Why me?"

"I always wondered what is was like to pluck a bird," I gave him a sinister smirk before looking at the innocent people walking about. I heard him gulp which made me smile wider with satisfaction.

Hey guys! Yes, I know, it's short, but I've been lazy lmao. I have to rewatch at cause I legit forgot what happened. [This is the 3rd time 😭].

See you guys whenever I post the next chapter. BUUUUTTTT, WAIT! I know I've said it before, but will you guys be willing to read a Monoma X reader [or oc]? Like for real?

I already have a plot, quirk, character development and everything prepared. Just let me now!