Chapter 3

No song for this part.
Are you a psychopath?|Ideas from "danplan"

It was after school and I was with Kirishima, my sister Skaira, and both Bakugos. We were in my room looking for stuff to do. Until my sister gasped.

"Let's do an 'are a psychopath test'" she exclaimed. Bakugo sighed and nodded. Y/n agreed along with me and Kirishima.

She went on her phone to find the questions. We all sat near her in anticipation, of what the questions will be.

"Ok, so you're a robber trying to rob a house. You see somebody in the house. You see them run into a closet. What do you do?" She looked back at us her sparkling with excitement.

"I would run in after them, then kill them!" Bakugo said calmly. I gulped.

"We have a knife, right?" Kirishima asked. Skaira nodded her head. "I would probably go after them also,"

"I would wait for them to leave the closet," Y/n said. Skaira giggled and it was like that I found something out kind of giggle.

"I would wait as well," she looked back to her phone and read the answer.

"A normal person would either run away or go after them. But a psychopath would wait quietly for them to leave," I gulped again and looked at y/n.

"Yo, sis! I love you and all but..." Bakugo shivered. That's the first.

"Ok, next! You look out your window and see someone getting murdered. The murderer points to you. Then he waves his fingers up and down. What is he doing?"

"He's counting the 'mount of floors," both Bakugos said. Skaira burst out laughing. "That's correct! Normal people say that's their warning them. While psychos say that he counting the stairs!" Kirishima looked at both of them worried.

"I love you both, but I ain't tryna get killed," he put his hands up and moved away from them. Now sitting on my bean bag in the corner of my room.

"Let's say you're all alone in a forest and feel something behind you. Is the opposite gender, an animal, a dog, a ghost or nothing?"

"A ghost,"

"Opposite gender,"

"An animal,"

"A dog,"

"The psychotic answer was a dog!" We all looked at y/n with worried faces. She got most of the answers right and now I'm scared for her.

"A kid gets a bike for their birthday. But the kid is mad. Why?" I thought for a long while.

"He wanted more," I and Kiri said at the same time.

"He found out Santa wasn't real and threw a tantrum," Bakugo chuckled. Skaira laughed a little at his answer. We looked at y/n for her answer.

"The kid has no legs," Skairu looked at her worried.

"Th-that's correct," Bakugos phone went off. He checked it and sighed.

"We gotta go. N/n we're having a talk when we get back!" And with that, they left. Leaving me, Kiri and my sister.

We decided to do another test for fun. We told scary stories and watched horror movies until Kiri had to leave.

It was short but worth it. This was just one random chapter for shits and giggles. I just wanted to do it for fun.