Chapter 13

You are Unbelievable it's unbelievable

We were practicing our skills. Training to get them stronger. I was shooting multiple arrows at a time at different things. Surprisingly, I never missed my target.

"Y/n, shoot your arrows at me," Aizawai said. I looked at him shocked, he wants me to shoot him? Is he insane? "Trust me," I sighed and aimed at him.

He activated his quirk. I was confused but shrugged it off. I aimed for his arm. I breathed through my mouth and shot. The arrow missed by a whole inch. I was shocked. I never miss... He disactovated his quirk. 

"Try again," he said. I shot at his arm again. Just as it about hit him he caught it. "Just as I thought. You might have a quirk." I looked at him confused as hell. I remember the doctors said I might be late bloomer. But wouldn't I have noticed if I have a quirk or not? Maybe he would be surprised..?

"Target lock," he said. I was even more confused. "You can lock onto a target, and never loose sight of it. With this quirk you can see and hear your target through walls. Even with it just activated you see and hear through walls. Your drawbacks will be slight deafness for a while," he explained. He handed me my arrow.

"How do you know so much about the quirk?" I asked.

"I have a friend who has the same quirk," he said. He motioned for me to follow. I follow him to the cabin.

"The wild wild pussycats are in there. I want you to try and see through the wall," I sighed. I tried but nothing happened. I shook my head. "Don't think about it, just let it come naturally." I cleared my mind and focused on seeing through the wall. That's when it started. The wall started to become a bit transparent. It was blurry but still it was something. I focused more and it became clear. The wall was fully transparent and I could see the pussycats setting down food for us to make.

"I can see through the wall!" I exclaimed. He patted my head.

"Now try to listen to them." I focused on the hearing. But the wall came back and I can longer see through it. But I could hear.

"You got everything ready?" the male voice asked.

"Yep! Time to get the kids," I believe it was the blonde girls voice.

I stopped listening. And looked at Aizawai with a huge smile. "I have a quirk!" I yelled. He nodded and told me to keep practicing but the pussycats came out. They told us to come in for supper.

We found we were going to make curry. My favorite! We quickly made it and ate.

-

"We're going in there? In the dark? 1B scaring us? Are trying to get me to piss my pants?!" I yelled. She laughed and pushed me into the forest with my brother and Todoroki.  We were walking for a quite a while until I saw a head floating in the floor. I screamed.

"Fuck off! I can't with this shit!" I yelled I was about to walk back but Katsuki held my wrist. "You're fucking crazy if you think I'm staying here with this shit!" I yelled looking at the head. "I don't fuck with things that can float!"

"STOP COMPLAINING!" Katsuki yelled at me.

"I WILL ONCE WE GET OUT OF HERE!"

"NOT MY FAULT YOUR A PUSSY!" That once hit me. I calmed down.

"Momma ain't raise no pussy," I said crossed my arms. I looked back at the head. "Momma did raise pussy! I ain't doing this!" I yelled again. Katsuki picked me up and lifted me over his shoulder. He walked away from her. I closed my eyes not wanting to look at her.

But then this weird guy came. He created these mettle things with his teeth. Todoroki froze his path. Katsuki put me down. He looked at me with a serious expression. "Stay close to us, 'kay?" He asked. I nodded my head. He hugged my tightly. I chuckled softly.

"Softy," he kicked my leg hard. I winced in pain. He let go of me and was about to attack the villian but Todoroki held him back.

Katsuki yelled at him. But he explained that we can't attack otherwise we'd be breaking the rules. But that didn't stop him so he attacked anyway, but Todorokis ice got in the way.

"What the hell icy-hot!" He yelled. Todoroki ignored and tried to run away but Katsuki being the hard he is attacked him. He blew up his mettle things.

And that's when we got a telepathic message. "We know who they're after. A guy named Kacchan. Who ever that is please stay safe. And Aizawai gave you guys permission to defend." I looked at my brother worried. The league is after my BROTHER! I can't believe this! What the actual hell!

"Don't worry, Sis. They'll never get me," he boasted. I smiled since I believed him.

Katsuki was going to attack but guess what... Todoroki stopped him once again. "They're after you. It'll be wise to not get into conflict with them." Todoroki said making another ice shield. Katsuki rolled his eyes.

Then we heard yelling. And in the distance we could see trees being destroyed. Then  Shoji and Midoriya came into view with... Tokiyami behind them I think... And as they were coming Tokiyamis dark shadow took down our villain for us.

"WE NEED LIGHT!" Midoriya yelled. Katsuki and Todoroki immediately created light with their fire and mini-explosions. Then dark shadow slowly became smaller and disappeared.

Tokiyami thanked them. Todoroki said it was nothing while Katsuki didn't care. And then we had to come up with a plan to protect my brother. Even if he didn't want it he's getting it.

We started to walk back with Tokiyami keeping an eye on him. I was in front using my newly learned quirk. Which seemed to be fairly easy to control, I was looking through the trees to make sure no one snuck up on us. When I saw a guy in the trees. I knew what I had to do so I did it. I went to the back and delayed my brother. That's when he put us in his marble thingies. Sorry, U.A...

-

When I woke back up I was in the HQ. I dusted myself off and shivered.

"I hate traveling in those things," I complained. They all glared at me and I was confused, until I saw my brother; tied up on on a chair shooting daggers at me. I smiled and waved. I skipped and leaned down to his level.

"Sorry, if this took you by surprise. I told them not to do it but they did it anyway," he just growled at me. I flinched back and chuckled. "Calm down. We're not gonna hurt you. It's just that..." I paused and sighed. I looked at Katsuki in the eyes. "Crusty over there had the brightest idea of getting you to join us," I chirped with a big smile. He scoffed.

"I WILL NEVER JOIN YOU GUYS!" He yelled. I shrugged and did a 180.

"Told ya it wouldn't work," I began to walk away when stiches held me back. He gave me a warning look. I groaned and looked back at my brother.

I saw his eyes soften. "Why you of all people?" He asked. I smiled, putting my hands on my hips.

"Because, I never been one to follow rules," I winked. He growled and began to move around in his chair. He started yelling at them for doing this to me. Although it was my choice to join. They offered and I agreed. Why? I don't know. I just had a feeling to join, so I joined. Was it a bad idea? Nope. Do I regret? YOLO!

Shigaraki handed me the keys. I looked at him confused. "Y'all stupid if you think he won't blow your asses the minute he's free," I complained as I undid his cuffs. He rubbed his wrists once he was free. He pulled me behind him, as he started to use his quirk on them. He's still gonna protect me?

Edited...