Chapter 26

Henrys out every night on the town, just sleeping around, like, what the hell! If that's how it's gonna be, maybe I'll flirt with a guy or three

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned as I answered it.

"What do you want?" I asked as I slowly got out of my bed. I looked at my clock and it 8:40. I have class in 20 minutes. Panic immediately took over me. I put the phone on speaker and laid it on my dresser as I got dressed.

"Good morning to you too," he laughed, I recognize that voice. It was the #2 pro-hero, Hawks. His voice was smooth and low-key calming.

"I digress: What do you want?" I put my shirt and skirt on. I lazily tied my tie. Todoroki will fix it for me.

"Dabi still doesn't trust me," he sighed. I laughed loudly. "What's so funny?"

"Don't expect him to trust you so easily," I said as I picked up my phone. I took it off speaker put it to my ear, grabbed my bag and left. "He has a thousand reasons to not trust you. You being a hero is just 99 of them," I explained. I heard him sigh on the other end.

"You know, you don't have to do this," Hawks said. I paused in my movements for a second before continuing.

"I do," I said back. "If they really plan on taking over Japan, I can't just stay still and do nothing. Especially if I can help!" I walked into the school and made my way to my homeroom. "Sorry, Hawks, I have to go."

"Bye, hummingbird," he hung up. The nickname made me blush slightly. I put my phone in my bag and walked into class. When I walked in everyone turned to look at me. Guess I'm late.

"Why can't you come on time?" Aizawa complained. I shrugged my shoulders and sat down in my seat behind Denki. Aizawa then briefly explained what's going to be happening for the next hour.

We got out of our seats and made our way to the changing room. Due to it being almost winter, our hero costumes changed. For example, My costume used to look like Katsukis, but now I have a teal jacket with finger holes. The back of the jacket flows off and the front exposing my breasts. Dark purple leggings with black knee-high boots. And these boots were made by Hatsume, for better speed and higher jumping. I still have the same mask as Tsuki, and I also have a black choker with an orange outline.

[From here, I changed a few things. I felt as if the drama between Y/n & Denki were forced, so I decided to change it]

I put my uniform and phone in my locker. I walked out feeling like a badass. I was walking towards my brother when I felt a rap on my shoulder. I looked at the person and it was none other than Monoma Neito.

"Hey, I just want to apologize for bullying you about being the traitor," Monoma had his eyes looking down at his feet. I furrowed my eyebrows at the uncharacteristic apology. "And for being a complete ass to you."

"Don't worry about it," I reassured him. "I don't keep grudges." I saw his chest deflate as he let out a sigh. He smiled slightly, the pink on his cheeks turning red. His blue looked into my red ones. And for a moment he didn't seem like an egotistical jerk. His face grew redder the longer we started at eachother. Don't I have a boyfriend? [Yes, you're about to befriend Monoma]

"Are you sick?" I asked him. He looked at me confused, his head tilting to the side. Which, might I add was adorable! "Your face is red," I pointed out. His eyes widened as his whole face went red. He told me not to worry about it, then quickly ran off to his class. That left me completely confused.

Within no time everybody was ready to fight. Aizawa and Vlad then explained what'll be happening. We'll be split up into groups of five and we're villains to the opposing team. And we had special guest, Hitoshi Shinso!

I GOT PAIRED WITH SHINSO!!!

-

After our fight Aizawa wanted us to examine ourselves. To see where we went wrong and how we could fix it. Kaminari was the only one who thought he did perfect.

"What about you, Bakugo?" Aizawa asked me.

"I realised how much I rely on my brother," I said. "I felt so out of place without Katsuki."

Aizawa nodded before saying, "Give yourself more credit. You were able to come up with a winning strategy and you covered for Hitoshi." I nodded with a small smile.

The rest of my group went to find their friends while I stayed with Hitoshi.

I reassured Hitoshi that he's doing great. He didn't listen and continued to mumble to himself about how he could use the binding cloth better. I swear to god, he's becoming like Deku.

Monoma came up to us and said, "Shinso, we should also start making a plan." He then looked at me and blushed. "Don't mind if I borrow him?" I shook my head and let walk off to their group. You know, when he isn't being conceited he's actually really cool.

-

After the the whole fighting thing we changed back into our uniforms. I looked at my phone to see a few texts from Hawks.

Father figure🐥:
For the internship you're with me.

Father figure🐥:
We got a whole lot to do

Hey, guys! I redid a few parts, so it flows better. Hope you like the chapter!