Chapter 22

She came running up to me. She tackled me in a hug which caused me to lose balance. The crowd cheered in excitement and happiness.

"I hate you," She said into my chest. I hugged her back and smiled brightly.

"Love you, too!" She stood up properly so were the same height. She kissed me and pulled away quickly. "But is that a yes? Will you take me back?" She looked at me with a smirk.

She started to pull on my shirt bringing me closer to her. She then whispered seductively in my ear. "Depends on if you treat me like a lady," she pulled back and smirked.

She started to pull me off stage.

"Yes ma'am!"

-

We were packing up. Well... They were packing up while me and Y/n... we're... How do I say it..?

"GET A ROOM!" Sero yelled at us. We separated. Y/n smirked.

"You don't want that," she winked. Sero cringed and put away the ice. Then we continued to kiss. And let's just say it was about to escalate but her brother stopped us. He pulled me off and started to literally beat my ass to a pulp.

"DON'T TOUCH MY SISTER!" He yelled. Iida started to hold him back.

"Bakugo, please don't lose your composure!" Iida scolded.

"Did he have composure to lose?" I retorded. Bakugo almost got out of Iidas grasp and I flinched.

"YOU WANNA FIGHT ASSHOLE?!" He yelled. I flinched and hid behind my girl. She turned and hugged me. Her hand rubbing my hair.

"Leave him alone," she hugged my tightly. Since her back was faced to her brother. I decided to stick my tongue out at him. Which only angered him more.

He growled and got out of Iidas grasp. He then ran after me. And let's just when he caught it was not pretty.

-

We were cuddling in her room just listening to the radio. I was laying next her while she used my arm as a pillow. I was about to fall asleep when she slapped my mouth with her hand.

"Shut up!" She turned up the radio. A song was playing that I remember listening to. I had ran into the song, when I was looking for one to fit what I wanted to say and I bumped into this song along the way.

She began singing along to the song. It was at that moment I found out how much she actually means to me. Once the song finished she layed back down. She looked at me.

"I have 2 questions," she said. I looked at her. "1: Where'd you learn to sing? 2: How'd you get my brother to join?" She asked. I chuckled sheepishly.

"1: From Jiro. 2: Long story," I shivered at the memory.

~
"If I join your stupid, boy band and get you back together with my sister... I swear to god..." He was so angry he couldn't make an actual sentence. I gulped. "What you did to her! I just want to AGGGH!" He screamed which only scared me more. He looked at me in the eyes.

"What do you want with her?" He asked more calmly.

"Huh?"

"What are your intentions. Do you plan to play her? Or do you actually love her?" He asked. I was shocked that this is even happening.

"I do love her, and this is why I want to do this! What I did was wrong. And I know the only way to reach her is through music," I explained. He sighed but it was covered by a groan. He looked down and clenched his fists.