Logicality Headcanons

These headcanons are set in an AU, where they are not the sides. They are real people, maybe in high school or life in general.

 Every time Patton calls Logan handsome, he blushes, no matter how many times Patton has complimented him.

 Patton will wake Logan up at midnight for a mini-feast of marshmallows and chocolate. Logan lets him get away with it every time

o   When Logan had a crush on Patton, he was jealous of how much Patton cared for Virgil, even if he knew how hard Virgil was simping for Roman

 When Patton had a crush on Logan, he would just giggle constantly and he had the habit of repeating things Logan said to him out loud before continuing the conversation. It really confused Logan.

 If Patton asked Logan out, it would be really heartfelt and a little messy, since he wouldn't script it very well and he'd realise halfway through the conversation that nothing makes sense.

 If Logan asked Patton out, he would definitely try to make it romantic but his confession would be far too formal and he'd fill it with scientific reasons - listed in alphabetical order- about why he loved Patton. Patton would find it super sweet, but he'd be incredibly confused.

o   Sleepy Logan = Clingly Logan

o   Sleepy Patton = Emotional Patton

o   Sleepy Logicality = Half-asleep declarations of love

o   Patton regularly tells Logan that he wouldn't be able to do anything without him (in a joking, light-hearted manner) but Logan takes all those comments seriously and instantly tries to comfort Patton.

o   One time, some people from school picked on Patton and Logan actually punched the shit out of them - it is the only time he's ever been suspended from school and Patton visited him every day of his suspension to make sure he was okay.

o   One time, the others called them an 'old married couple' and Logan took it as a compliment while Patton became a blushing mess at the thought of marrying Logan.

o   Before they were dating, they both had to tell people that the other one was not their boyfriend and absolutely nobody believed them.

o   (For those who stan crossdressing Patton) Logan would often encourage Patton to wear a skirt, something Patton was usually too afraid to do, and he helped him feel more comfortable about being himself.

o   For the last one, their honeymoon would totally be at a very quiet, rural cabin in some serene natural area where they could just cuddle and stay far away from the crackheads they hang out with.