Across The Hall - Spoiler - Prinxiety

Here's a spoiler for 'Across The Hall'! The official chapter may vary from this, but I really just wanted to plan this scene out for the proper book. Hope you're looking forwards to it, tell me what you think! Also, yes, a few things won't make complete sense because of where this happens in the book but you'll just have to roll with it and not even ToffePanda can give you spoilers here.

S H E H A S N O M O R E P O W E R-

Also, if you don't know what 'Across The Hall' is, it's a big book I'm working on behind the scenes. It's gonna be made especially for binge-reading your daily dose of fluff, angst and chaotic gays. Every chapter is longer than 2000 words at least, and it's one of the stories I actually really, honestly like. I can't wait to finish it for y'all! ^^

TW: Alcohol, drunk people, drunk flirting, some drunk shit, nothing too major and some fluff-that-is-basically-really-drunk. Also, featuring google translate for some Spanish stuff.

Roman yawned, fussing with his keys as he quickly trotted up the stairs. He had had a late night, annoyingly, because he had run into him again. The bastard had tried to keep him talking and then tried to follow him home and, honestly, it was definitely too dark for that shit. Wandering up the stairs, Roman stole a glance at his phone. 

00:06

Had it really gotten that late? Actually, Roman could believe it. The world had been dark and still, the only noise being a hoot of an owl or some alley cat as he made a long and anxiety-filled walk home. The only light came from the warm glow of streetlights and traffic islands that shone green despite the streets void of cars and life. That was probably one of the reasons why Roman had been so scared walking home alone. Because he knew that a manipulative bitch was trying to follow him. Thank god the apartments had a lot of security footage.

Roman reached his floor and instantly freaked out.

There was a lump on the ground, awkward and human. It was moving slightly and the less rational part of Roman's' brain told him that it was him and he had found where he lived. Then Roman saw a familiar tuft of purple hair catch the moonlight.

"Virgil?" He whispered. He received no response so the actor approached carefully.

It was definitely the emo and Roman knelt down beside him. "Uh, Virgil, you good?"

"Mm, princey?" Asked Virgil, voice a little off.

"Yeah, it's me. Are you okay, you locked out or something?" Roman took Virgil's' hands, helping him stand. He hadn't been expecting this.

He also hadn't been expecting Virgil to smile smugly and fall into Roman, knees giving way as he hung himself from Roman's' neck. "You're pretty, princey..." He slurred and Roman could smell the alcohol.

"Oh, gods, are you drunk?" He whispered incredulously, keeping in mind that no one wanted to be woken up at such an hour.

"Kiss!" He whined and Roman pulled back slightly, ignoring the blush on his cheeks.

The actor huffed, trying and failing to get Virgil off him. "Virgil, you are so drunk right now. Where are your keys, I'll get you to your room."

The emo giggled. "They're in the back pocket of my jeans.~"

Well, shit.

Roman sighed, managing to detach Virgil from his neck, ignoring the others' hazy complaints. He was not prepared for this. "Can I get your keys without you pulling a drunk move on me?"