Endgame-Avengers

Tony was facing Thanos 1 on 1 in a fight.
All the Avengers were fighting the monster things and it was starting to get tough.
Then Thanos had stabbed Tony through his suit earning a scream from y/n.
"NOOOOOOO!" She shouted running towards the scene.She was now in front of Thanos  but with anger and fear in her eyes."YOU WILL PAY FOR HURTING MY FAMILY!"she shouted at the grape.
"I don't even know who you are!"he said."NOW YOU DO,"she shouted energy building up inside of her and all around her.Her eyes were now red and she was determined to end this war.
She shot many times at Thanos while he attempted many times of stabbing her.

The avengers all watching the scene now were scared for the young girls life.
"Y/N!!!"Peter shouted.Y/n ignored all the Avengers calling for her to stop as the last time y/n lose control she almost killed herself.
They kept fighting now,y/n holding the Titans sword with her power to stop it stabbing her.Thanos was now angry and was not going to stop until y/n was dead.
Using alll of her power she blasted him one last time.Unaware of the sword piercing her side.As she watched Thanos fall to the ground in defeat she glanced over to the team.They were celebrating their victory.But she knew this was her end.
All that smiling came to a stop when they glanced over at y/n.She was clutching her stomach with blood dripping from her hands.Her blood!
"Y/N?"Steve shouted running over to her.She fell into his arms in pain.
Peter ran over  to the scene."Y/n,HEY HEY keep those eyes open please!"he said sitting by her body.
"I'm sorry"she said weakly.Closing her eyes."NOOOO y/n please!"Steve shouted clutching her body close to him.
The whole team were heart broken.They all started kneeling for her in honour.
This young teenage girl had given her life for the sake of others.
The avengers thought she wouldn't be able to do it.
But little did they know that this was her plan all along.
"Even if it kills me I'll do anything to save those I love!"she said  before the fight took place.The words of a hero.