More than one posibility:Y/n Stark

A/n:Your Tony's daughter in this.
Also sorry about the meme ____________________________________________________

The four avengers and the guardians were on Titan trying to figure out a plan.

They were all drugged out of their thoughts when mantis spoke."Hey guys!"she said raising her voice."Does your friend often do that?"she added pointing at Strange who was glitching and hovering above the ground.

"Strange?"Tony said walking over."You ok?"

Strange gasps and started breathing heavily."Hey hey it's ok,your back"Tony said reassuring him.

"What was that?"Quill asked.

Stranges pov:

"I was viewing all possible futures"I said.

"How many did you see?"Tony asked.I looked over at y/n and then back to Tony.I had viewed two possible futures.I could see Tony's first.

*Tonys vision*
I looked over at Tony and nodded my head.Thanos had the gauntlet in his hand and was absorbing the energy.
It had to be Tony.So he got up and ran over to Thanos again.Thanos looked at them after he knocked Tony to the ground.

"I am inevitable"Thanos said snapping his fingers.

But nothing happened.Everyone glanced over and saw Tony now had taken all the stones and formed a fist.He groaned and looked back at Thanos.

"DAD NOO!"y/n said running over."PLEASE NO"

Tony looked sadly at me and then at y/n.

"And I.....am................Ironman!"Tony said snapping his fingers.He was gone.

*flashback over*

I couldn't tell y/n about my visions or Tony because I knew one would try to stop the other.

So I lied.Then. And y/n's vision came next.

*y/ns vision*

I looked over towards y/n and realised it was either her or Tony.
Y/n looked at me and then ran back over to the mad Titan.Thanos fought with her until he eventually pushed her off.She fell to the ground and groaned in pain.

Thanos looked at us."I am inevitable"He said snapping.

Nothing happened he looked around in confusion.We all looked over and saw y/n holding the stones in her suit.

"And I........am...........y/n Stark!"she said snapping her fingers.

*end off vision*

"How many did you see Strange?"Tony asked me.

I looked at y/n the Tony and spoke hesitantly.

"One"I said looking down.

"Well shit"she said throwing her hands up in the air.