To young for this-Avengers

A/n: hey guys it's been a minute huh? Hope your well. Here's kinda of a request from one of my readers. I don't know if this is exactly what they wanted but I can always write another part. This one is necessarily short. Enjoy.

During her time in the red room, Natasha was trained alongside some of the most highly skilled assassins in the world. Women who could kill you in a matter of seconds.

You were trained with weapons and also learned classical ballet as a way of maintaining good physically when fighting your enemies.

Black Widows were deadly, cunning and dangerous.

When she finally was free from the Red Room and all of Hydras games, Natasha filled her new life with friends. People she could trust and became family with.

Dreykov was the leader of the Black Widow program.

The girls were brought to the Red Room as infants. But only those who showed great potential, stayed. One of those girls was a teenager named Y/n.

Y/n, know as White Widow, was trained since birth to hunt down their sworn enemy.She knew nothing of the outside world. Only it's suffering.

The Avengers gathered in the meeting room for an emergency. That's what Tony had told them. Something was troubling him.

As they sat waiting for Tony to start the lecture, Nat glanced at Steve who shrugged not knowing anything.

Soon the door swung open and Tony walked in with a sheet of paper in hand. Wanda furrowed her eyebrows and leant forward in her chair.

Tony cleared his throat. "I'm sure your all wondering why I gathered you here today."

"Yeah, that could be what we're thinking." Sam said crossing his arms.

"I need your help." Tony said glancing around his colleagues. Nat furrows her eyebrows.

"What's happened?" Steve asked. Tony walked to the top of the table.

"I've been having these.....how would I word this........dreams if your like.' Tony said slipping his hands in his pockets. He took one out and placed the sheet of paper on the table. Sam peered over, curious.

"So your brought us here so you could talk about what kind of things you like to dream about?" Sam asked. Steve looked at Tony who didn't say a word before speaking up.

"What kind of dreams?"

Tony looked at him. "The same one. Every night. Since last Monday. The same dream. Or nightmare as it is becoming."

Natasha looked around.

"How can we help?"

"First, by looking at this for me." Tony slid the paper over to Steve who picked it up, scanning the page. The page had a drawing of a young girl. A teenager.

"Who's this?" Wanda asked after Steve handed her the sheet. Tony shrugged.

"I don't know. That's the problem. She hasn't left my mind since last week."

Vision scanned the drawing. "Nothing is showing up on my database. This girl is a figment of your imagination?"

Tony glanced at him then to the sheet. "I don't know what she is. But she won't leave me alone."

Natasha held the sheet and carefully scanned the picture. Her eyes widened before she spoke.

"She looks like just a kid? What could a kid be doing in your dreams?" She asked. Tony was pacing slowly now.

"I don't know, okay?" Tony said through gritted teeth. He was obviously getting frustrated with this girl whom he has seen in his dreams.

"So, what should we do about this girl then? We can't stop your dreams Tony." Steve said. Tony nodded fast.

"I know. I know. I've been taking medicine to see if she would disappear but every night. Every night, she would just show up. It's the same dream every time I swear." Tony said.

"Can you describe the dream for us?" Natasha asked.

"Well, it starts off with her standing in the middle of a room. The room is dark but then it lights up. She holds a gun in her hand and aims it at four targets. Each shot, she never misses. It's like I'm in the corner of the room. Watching as she pulls up a punching bag and begins boxing. It's like I see her memories. Straight away, it switches to another scene. She stands against a man in a suit. He holds a gun up to her, she's panting and clearly afraid. She trembles trying to raise a gun to him but fails as he shoots her in the heart. Then, I wake up in a sweat. My eyes are almost burning from the vision. The next night it repeats." Tony finished.

Natasha stared at him. Memories of the Red Room fill her mind as she picture the child with the gun. She shakes her head to stop tears from falling and stares over at Steve who sits up.

"I'm sorry your having these dreams Tony. But we're no doctors. We can't help you." Clint said. Tony nodded and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I don't know why, but it hurts to see the kid get treated like that. Like her life wasn't worth anything, so that man in the suit ends it. Sh- she fills my head every night and I've tried everything to make the dreams stop." Tony said. He wipes his eyes.

Steve glances around his friends before sighing. "Have your tried a therapist? Maybe psychology help?"

"IVE TRIED EVERYTHING DAMMIT!" Tony yells in furry startling the group as Steve sighs."It's like she haunts me. I just want it to stop."

Sam uncrosses his arms. Now feeling sympathy. He can't imagine what seeing something like that happening would be like but the he remembers. The fights. All the fights The Avengers won and some they lost. The amount of casualties they caused. He looked around at Bucky before speaking up.

"Maybe she a person we saw before." He shrugged getting all eyes on him.

"What do you mean? I've never seen this girl in my life." Tony said.

"Yes, you haven't. But I have." Wanda said. "Back in Sokovia. We knew of this girl. A young women with the ability to wipe out ten men aim their seconds. A dangerous child who knew nothing but anger and furry towards those against Hydra. Many stories have been shared about her. The man you speak of, may be a man named Dreykov. The leader of the Red Room organization. Or they liked to call it, The Black Widow Program."

Nat flinched at the name. Steve looked at her, immediacy feeling sympathetic. Natasha sighed and looked down for moment.

Tony thought. His mind picturing the girl again. The scene Wanda described. The man in the suit. The Red Room. All seemed very familiar.

"Poor kid." Natasha spoke up after some silence.

"What?" Bucky asked not hearing her.

"I said, poor kid. Must have been hard not knowing anything but fear. The Red Room was a thing of nightmares all right. Many didn't make it out of there. I barely made it out of there." She whispered the last part. She revered Dreykov of course. The man who haunted her dreams. The man who made her to be a killer at the age of 10.

Steve called his hands together and stood up. "Maybe we should look into this more. Seems like this girl might need to be found."

"But we don't think she's real?" Sam asked. "Do we?"

"I do. I know." Natasha said looking at Sam. "Dreykov was real. Hydra was real. The Red Room was real. All of what Tony explained was real. All. But I have my doubts about the girl. She might not be real."

Steve looked at Tony who nodded.

"Let's look into it. If she's real, she might need our help. Maybe finding her is the key to getting rid of your nightmares." He said to Tony.

And so the search begins.