hydras weapon

A/n:this is going to be in a book soon.
It's going to be called The Maximoff child.

Summary:Y/n was just a baby when she was taken by Hydra and tested on.One day,on a mission,Bucky and Steve come across her when they blow up the Hydra facility and take her back to the Avengers facility for questioning.How is she still alive?
_________________________________________________________

Y/n's pov:

I sat in my cell thinking of all the things Tony had said and how angry he got when I didn't answer his questions and instead only spoke in German clearly pissing him off as he had no clue what I had said.

My mind wondered off to thinking about what my mission was and about what hydra would do to me if I didn't complete it.I may seem like a powerful sort of a ruthless killer but inside I'm a scared 16 year old kid raised to kill.

I was lying down waving my hands as my power danced on the the tips of my fingers when my cell door opened.....

In walked a group of people who I presumed were agents of S.H.E.I.L.D,I was told about them,another 'group of people not to be trusted' hydra had told me.Tony also walked in and motioned for the agents to pick me up and bring me somewhere.

As soon as I knew it I was in a small room, handcuffed to a chair, with a single light hanging from the ceiling and a mirrored wall facing facing my back while I sat there.

Eventually, the door to the room opened and in walked a middle aged man with a white mustache and a full suit.He looked at me and sat down on the seat across the table from me.  
I just stared at him with hatred, as he sat down and put his hand together resting on the table.

Y/n thinking:"What the hell is going on?".

He looked at me again then took out a folder.
???:"I take it the trip here wasn't pleasant?"

I just gave him a sigh in annoyance,"Wtf is with these people?".In hydra it was get straight to the point not joke around like an idiot while you interrogate someone.

???:"My name is Ross, the Secretary of State in Washington DC and I wish to ask you a few questions"he said.

I shot daggers at him with my eyes, clearly making him shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

Ross:"What information can you give us on your mission for HYDRA?"

I just stared at him,my face blank with no emotion.

Ross:"Not a talker huh...."
Ross:"We know your hiding things from us..." suddenly he banged his hand on the table making a loud noise as he shouted, "TELL US NOW! WHAT DO YOU KNOW?"

I glared at him as I spoke
Y/n:"Ich antworte niche für den feind" I growled.
("I do not answer for the enemy")

Ross sighed in annoyance.
Ross:"Do you speak any English kid"
I didn't respond, so he just got up and walked out the door and shut it. Only a few seconds after Ross left, the door opened......

Bucky pov:

I watched the girl get dragged into the room as she sat down with a stare that held no emotion.

I had heard from Tony about the situation and that she has some relation to hydra so I went with Steve to see for myself.
She sat in the chair as Secretary Ross walked into the room with her and sat down.

Ross tells her that he is the Secretary of State and just wants to ask her some questions.I watch from the other side of the glass standing beside Steve as we listened into the conversation.

Ross:"What information can you give us on Hydra?"he asked.
I watched as she only glared at him and then spoke

Y/n:"Ich antworte niche für den feind!"she responded
("I do not answer for the enemy")