Isnt real-Wanda

The Avengers were supposed to be joining up together. After Tony and Nat died, the world was supposed to see a new team of heroes.

Wanda on the other hand had a different plan. She had lost Vision forever so it appeared. But she had a plan. A wicked scheme but one that will bring back everyone she loved. Including her daughter. Y/n Maximoff.

She had successfully turned a local town into her own personal place. A home is what she called it. As she brought the town to life as if it was still the olden days, Vision and Y/n were brought to life once again.

Wanda finished releasing the power she had and looked up. She was now in a house, dressed in old fashioned clothes, with her daughter and husband standing in front of her. She had got what she wanted.

She smiled at the pair as she brought them into a delicate hug.

She had got what she wanted. A family.

Months had passed and the days felt the same. At least to Y/n. She was a little light headed from time to time. As if something was not how it should be. That night her eyes closed as she had a vision.

In the vision was her mother standing over her dead body with tears streaming down her face as she forced a large purple looking man away from her with her powers. Using her other hand to kill Vision. It felt like Deja-vu.

She had been here before. This happened.

So why is the world black and white to her?. Why do they wear such old clothes?. What is really happening in Westview?.

She would ask her mother. Something isn't right here.

The next morning she walked downstairs as her footsteps made thuds on the stairs. Vision was reading the newspaper. They were now in what looked like the 50s.It was odd to have such a vision.

"Hey sweetie. How did you sleep?" Wanda asked placing plates on the table. Y/n let her foot step on the last step as it made a louder thud. She stared into blankness. Wanda looked concerned.

"Mom, what is going on?" Y/n asked facing her mother. Wanda glanced at Vision who looked just as confused.

"Well what do you mean dear?" She asked putting on a smile.

"Why are we dressed like this?" Y/n asked." This isn't real. I know it isn't."

Wanda looked panicked now." Sweetheart, what do you mean?"

"Last night I had a vision. A vision where you held my dead body close to you as you killed dad. Why would you do that?" Y/n asked stepping forward as her mother didn't know what to say.

"It's just a vision dearie. Nothing like that would ever happen to you or your father. He is just as alive as you are." Wanda laughed a little. Y/n wasn't amused.

Vision let himself think. He had bumped into Agatha the other day and things were strange with her too. Agatha had said that Wanda was holding her here and that the world isn't what it seems.

"It's true. I've searched her memories. She's had a vision." Vision said looking at Wanda.

"Well I'm sorry but it's not true. Now sit for breakfast." Wanda insisted. Y/n was about to speak when Wanda snapped her finger causing everything to go back to normal. As if she had just changed time.

Now the furniture had colour. The ceiling had colour. Every thing was colourful. Y/n smiled at her outfit. Wanda smiled at her daughter as she sat down.

"Y/n dear. Sit down for breakfast." Wanda said. Y/n nodded and walked over.

This was the beginning of something very bad.

And they had no idea.

Part 2?
I know it's short but I was hoping to write a part two.