Closed off-Tonys daughter

A/n:I would like to thank Jordan_Romanofff for this request.

It has a really good storyline so Thankyou.Enjoy guys 💗

Y/n was was always trying to get Wandas attention.

Whether it be asking to play board games with her and the other Avengers or even asking if she wanted to watch a movie with her.

Wanda always said no.

That's what baffled Y/n.

Wanda would come into the kitchen for dinner but flee once she saw Y/n. It made no sense to the child. Y/n would attempt to follow Wanda to her room but Wanda would slam the door and then lock it.

Of course, Y/n was a very interested child but she said to herself it's never a useful thing to snoop in anyone's business. It But what if Wanda doesn't want anyone to snoop into her business because she's hurting?

So many inquiries filled the girls mind.She agreed on to just question Wanda instead. Current day Wanda stepped downstairs to get breakfast.

Y/n grinned at her but Wanda didn't dare to peek Y/n's way. It made Y/n unhappy but she had to just nod in discontent.

Tony walked in beaming at Pepper who cooked breakfast for the gang.

"Hey, honey. Hey, sweet pea." He said kissing Y/n's head. Y/n grinned at her father.

Wanda was heard sneering in the background. That grabbed Tony's engagement.

"Hey Wanda we need you to train with Nat today- He was cut off.

"Not interested," Wanda informed walking off.

Y/n let out a miserable sigh. She was determined to get to the bottom of this. She raised herself out of the kitchen chair and jogged after Wanda.

The teen strolled after her, lurking as she did.

Wanda's door slammed shut again. Y/n sighed and strode towards it. She apprehended what Wanda was capable of and didn't want to scare her into exploiting her powers against her.

She held her fist up to the door and knocked gently.

"Not interested. Go away." Wandas voice was heard on the other sighed.

"Hey, Wanda. It's me Y/n.Are you okay?"

"I'm fine.Now leave."

"Please, Wanda. You've been behaving real strange around everyone. You even came down for breakfast prematurely and then left without your breakfast. Please talk to me."

Wanda was heard shuffling around and strolling towards the door. She opened it a little and looked at Y/n. Y/n smiled causing Wanda to sigh. She nodded her head as a gesture for Y/n to walk in.

Y/n walked in and sat on the bed. "So, what's up?"

"Nothing Y/n.I'm fine I told you."

"Yeah, you told me. But I don't believe you. Dad taught me special ways of knowing if someone is a liar. So what's wrong?" Y/n questioned crossing her legs.

Wanda sighed."It's just. Your father."

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows."My dad?"