The beginning of the end-Wandas daughter

A/n:I feel like I'm writing a lot of Wanda imagines so I'm sorry about that.Infinity war spoilers but you've probs already seen it.

The final battle was here.Wanda waited in the palace in Wakanda as the other Avengers fought Thanos's army.Wanda was waiting for Shuri to finish the surgery on Vision.But it was taking too long.She glanced down at the battle feild and saw her daughter fighting alongside Natasha.

She winced as she saw Y/n get hit but felt relieved when she got up.

Y/n was born with part of the liquid reality stone coursing through her veins.It gave her red powers like Wandas but the stone made her powerful and more dangerous.Wanda always worried about Y/n and how she copes with them but Y/n always had her boyfriend Peter there to help her.He was like her way of calming down.Her happy place if you'd like.

She looked back at Shuri as she worked on taking out the power stone from his head."Is it done?"she kept asking the same question longing for Vision to be out of pain.

"I'm sorry Wanda I need more time"Shuri replied not looking up.She continued as Wanda nodded glancing back at the battle below.She saw the girls were about to get run over by one of Thanos's alien machines and quickly broke through the window.She landed in front of it as her daughter looked at her in awe.She held the machine up in the air with her powers then swiped it to the side.

"Why was she up there this whole time?"Okoye said as Y/n shrugged.

Wanda turned around to look at Y/n.She smiled as Y/n looked happy to see her mother.Wanda walked over and held her daughters shoulders."Dont get hurt okay?".

"Okay Mom"Y/n replied as Wanda kissed her head and flew off again.Y/n smiled and fought more of the alien things.

Thor had landed down before and killed half the army with his hammer and lightning.He smiled when he saw Y/n healthy and alive.He loved Y/n like a niece and was like her Best friend.

The fight went on as more aliens appeared out of nowhere.Y/n couldn't help but question how Peter is.Is he safe?.She brought her thoughts aside and continued to fight in what looked like a forest now.Thanos had arrived on the battle field.He was searching for one person and one person only.Y/n Maximoff.

Wanda knew he was here and flew to Y/n.She knew Thanos was after Y/n since she had the reality stone in her blood.She panicked hoping Y/n was still ok.

An alien ran to the palace in search of Vision.He held the mind stone.Another stone Thanos needed for the gauntlet.He attacked the guards around Shuri as she panicked and swiped away the controls that were working on Vision.

She fought the monster as many others tried to help.Eventually she got knocked out cold as the monster looked around for Vision.Vision caught him by surprise and threw him out the window along with himself.He fought against the aliens grip.

"Wanda,Vision is out on the feild"Steve said through the communicator on her ear.

"On my way"She said as she was hit in the face and knocked to the ground.

"He'll die alone,as will you and the pathetic excuse of a daughter you have"The alien said holding Wanda down by her wrists.

"She's not alone"Nat said as the alien looked back.Y/n landed beside her as they glared at the alien.The alien women got up and attacked them.After Nat successfully knocked her to the ground Y/n flew off again as Wanda flew after her.

Y/n landed in the forest as Thanos appeared in her view."Ah little one.I didn't even need to find you.You came to me"he spoke as Y/n furrowed her eyebrows.