Isn't real-Part two

That day went like any other. Same things happened but no none seemed to notice. The same course of events happening all the time. It sounded daft when you said it out loud.

Wanda was holding her breath in hope Y/n wasn't any more suspicious than she already was. No harm can come to her again. She can't bear to lose her daughter again.

So why is she doing this?

The answer is

Grief.

People deal with grief in many ways. But this was Wanda's way.

She finished setting up dinner for the family as she smiled at the setup. All of a sudden Vision burst through the door.

"Wanda, what is outside of Westview?." He asked.

"Well, um.." She stumbled over her words.

"Wanda, what is outside of Westview?"

"You don't want to know. I promise you." She said.

"There are people trapped here with family's, Wanda and they can't reach them because you won't let them reach them!" He yelled.

"I don't know what your talking about!" She yelled back.

"Stop lying to me!" His body flew in the air as Wanda faced him with her powers dancing on the tips of her fingers.

"Everything. This. All of this is for us .So let me handle it." Wanda said.

"What is outside of Westview?!" He demanded again.

"You don't want to know." She said.

"You don't get to make that decision for me Wanda!"

"Vision, this is all for us. Please." She pleaded.

"Even Y/n with the Visions. This world isn't right." He said landing back on the ground.

"She's just having little dreams that's all."

"She's having dreams?. What kind of dream is about your mother holding your dead body?" He asked. Wanda looked away.

"She's okay Vision. She'll be fine. Nothings going to happen to her."

"Yes but it's not what will happen to her. ITS WHAT HAPPENED TO HER.PAST TENSE WANDA!" He yelled again.

"You've never talked like this to me before." She said. Her voice quiet as if talking to herself.

"Before what?, before what Wanda?" Vision yelled." I cant remember my life before Westview. I don't know who I am. I'm scared Wanda."

"You are my husband. You are Tommy, Y/n and Billy's father. Isn't that enough?"

"Wanda why aren't there any other children in Westview?" He asked glancing out the window.

"Oh god, There are! Just stop it!"

"No. No. The playground stands empty every time I pass it on my way to work." He pointed out. "Why? Tell me why?"

"God, do you really think I'm controlling them?" She scoffed sitting on the couch."That I am somehow in charge of everybody is Westview?.I'm walking their dogs,mowing their lawns,getting them to dentist appointments on time?I mean I......"She chuckled dryly."I don't know how any of this started in the first place."

"Wanda,what your doing here,it's wrong."

"I....."

"It's wrong."Vision knelt beside her.She out her head in her hands.Then the doorbell rang.

"I didn't do that.I.......You don't believe me."She scoffed.

"Wanda,I want to,but at this point,I'm ignoring statistics entirely."He said.She sighed and got up to the door.

She opened it revealing Quicklsilver.Or otherwise known as Wandas brother.Peitro.

Y/n jogged down the stairs as she stopped completely,staring at Wanda.Her eyes widened as she saw Peitro.

"Mom who's that?"

Wanda turned to her then back to Peitro."Ummm.."

"Hey kid.Gonna give your uncle some hugs?"He asked.Y/n furrowed her eyebrows then ran back upstairs.Wanda sighed.

Her eyes filled with tears as she immediately hugged him.He smiled.

"Who's the popsicle?"Peitro asked pointing to Vision who stood silently.

Then the screen went black.

As if they were on a reality tv show and the ads were coming up.

What a strange world they live in.