Big mistake-Tony

A/n:So sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger for the It's Hurts-Part 4 of my Nat imagines but I thought I'd write a quick Tony one.Sorry about that just thought of this idea.Anyways the Nat imagine part 4 will be a long chapter and then I'll finish it at part 5.Sound good?Enjoy anyways and Thankyou.)

Peters pov:

I did it.

I did what I vowed not to do.

I turned back time.

With the assistance of Doctor Strange I had successfully brought back the people I loved who died.That included Y/n and Tony.The Starks.

I was pleased that they were back but regretful that I had messed with time.

Doctor Strange stood before me as he floated back to the floor after accomplishing his spell.

"Did it work?"I asked.

"Well,I guess go see for yourself."He answered back.

I nodded and sprinted towards the door.

Doctor strange hesitated then spun around."WAIT PETER!"

"Sorry can't stay.Got some people I wanna hug."

"There's something you should understand."He yelled.

"Tell me later!."I exclaimed back.

I couldn't tell you how quick I jogged to the school.

Changing time was a big thing to do but I loved her and needed them both back.

Mjs pov:

"Hey do you wanna come to my house with Ned later?"I asked Y/n as she crammed books in her locker.

"Yeah sure.Dad won't mind."She shrugged.I nodded as she shut the locker with a click.Ned walked over with a smile.

"Guys,I just got the Ned Lego Death Star.Wanna build it together?"He asked proudly.Y/n grinned.

"Nerd."I chuckled.

"You go to a nerd school Mj."Y/n said providing me a look.I shrugged.

"Yeah,but you guys are greater nerds."

They chuckled.

We were dragged out of our thoughts when a boy jogged into the school.

I furrowed my eyebrows."What the?"

"Must be a new kid?"Y/n shrugged again.I nodded and we both turned to leave for class. That was until............

"Y/N!, NED,MJ!."A voice yelled.We spun around to encounter the boy who was sprinting.

"I can't believe your all here!"He exclaimed.He then hugged us. Y/n gave me a strange look over her shoulder.

"You guys look great."He complemented.

"Sorry,I'm not signing autographs right now."Y/n grinned to the boy.He looked confused as hell.

Peters pov:

"What?"I questioned glimpsing at their faces.They looked baffled as hell.

"Sorry bud."Y/n beamed and spun around on her heel.

"What do you mean?"I asked. "It's me Peter. Ya know, you called me spider boy."I said the final part in a whisper.

"Spider boy?"Mj offered me a bizarre look.

"Sorry,do I know you?"Y/n questioned crossing her arms.The sentence that made my heart plunge to the ground.

"What?"

"I'm sorry you must know somebody else named Y/n.I don't know you." Y/n spoke up.

There goes my heart again. It's devastated now. I then realised. My eyes went vast and then I jogged away. I heard Mj whisper something like "Weirdo". I departed for the compound.

Y/n's pov:

"What the heck was that?"I raised a question.

"More like,who the heck was that?"Mj asked.I nodded and shook my head as we presided to class.

Peters pov:

"MR STARK!"I cried out running in.

Happy saw me and stood up from his seat."HEY KID!"

I ran to his lab and swung open the door.There he was. Operating on a new suit.

"Mr Stark!" I jogged up to him. He gave me a weird look. What is with the "weird" looks today?

"Sorry kid.Not signing autographs today. Also how the hell did you get in here?"He asked glancing around.

"Mrs Stark.Don't you recall me?"I asked. He shook his head no."It's Peter."

"Peter who?"He questioned.

"Parker."I said as he stood up.

"Sorry kid. Don't know you."He beamed a little and turned away to his suit. Happy then ran in.

"Sorry sir.I'll accompany the kid out now."He panted.I shook my head.

"No Mr Stark. Please remember.It's me Peter Parker.I had an internship here.I fought with you in Germany and stole Captain America's shield.I watched films with you and your daughter."That last sentence perked his ears up.

"You what with my daughter?"He asked."I swear kid if you hurt her."

"No no no.I would never."I said."She was,is my girlfriend."

"Nope.She would have notified me about you.I got no comment of a Peter.Besides shes dating a Harry not a Peter."he chuckled a little.My heart just sunk again.

"Harry?"I questioned.

"Yeah,Harry Osborn.Listen kid I'm sorry but Happy will escort you out now."He motioned for Happy to get me out.I gave up.

"Alright sorry for wasting your time Sir."I gave him a small smile.

"No trouble kid."

I then realised that something went horribly wrong.I messed up so much.

Then I learned.

"I need to talk to doctor Strange NOW.

A/n:Part two?