Mute:Tonys daughter and Peter x reader

A/n:This is short again sorry.

"What do you mean she can't speak?"Tony asked the doctor.

Y/n has just gotten into a serious accident which caused her vocal cords to be harmed.The doctor explained how she would not be able to speak.She would be mute.

Tony could only yell in frustration and then go home and sob about it with Pepper.

That was 7 years ago.

Y/n is now a very smart 16 year old girl heading into her next year at Midtown High.Growing up with as a mute kid caused bullying and a lot of past remarks from people especially teachers.Y/n never told her parents about the bullies or anyone.She would speak to Peter at school using her voice box and ASL but that was it.Nobody knew what she won through behind closed doors.The media spiked up about Tony's daughter being mute and the whole world went crazy over it.

Most girls at school would say she didn't deserve to be Tony's kid.And that a Stark would never be mute or stay quiet.

Tony comforted Y/n whenever she would have nightmares or dreams about the other kids hurting her or the doctor who told them the bad news.She could hear very well and some people thought being mute meant she was deaf.Stupid people.The world finally came to terms with the situation and Y/n grew up as a much happier kid.Now that she was 16 the bullying would just continue.No matter what she did or how much Peter wanted to help her,no one can know that a Stark is being treated shitty.

She ran into school without her voice box today.The popular kids would sometimes take it and mess up some of the buttons.One time they threw it in the trash which caused Y/n to panic about not being able to speak to the teachers with it.The teachers could only tolerate the voice box and couldn't be bothered to learn ASL.Tony called them rude and unprofessional for treating Y/n like that.But Y/n liked the school and didn't want to leave her friend,therefore Tony allowed her to stay.

She walked down the hall to her locker,putting in the code and taking some books out of her bag.Then she heard them.The voices.Otherwise known as the "Popular group".I know it's sounds very cliche to say but it's the truth,some people are just more liked then others.

"Hey Stark"One of them called out.The leader who's name was Monica.She was like the devil.

Y/n closed her locker,refusing to look at them as she sped away.

"STARK!"she yelled again."IM TALKING TO YOU"

Y/n panicked and kept walking."It's best not to interact with them at all"he father always said.

"GET HER!"She called out as she heard running footsteps.She bolted away from them as they chased her.Running down the halls,Peter caught a glimpse of her running and tried to follow her.But he was just pushed out of the way by Flash."Move Parker"

Peter watched them chase her and after they left,he followed.

Y/n ran down the hallways until she spotted a broom storage room.She pushed open the door and slammed it.She took a sigh of relief when she saw them run past the room.

She sat down on the ground taking deep breaths.

Peter on the other hand was looking everywhere for her.He spotted the closet and knew she was hidden in there.It was the top place they didn't find her.He sighed before walking towards the door.

Y/n panicked as she heard footsteps approach the door.She covered her ears as the world seemed like it was collapsing around her.It was all to much.

"Hey hey Y/n"a voice said crouching beside her."It's me Peter"

She looked up with tear stained cheeks as his face turned soft."Aww Y/n"he said as she dove into his arms."I'm so sorry"

She cried there whilst he held her.Peter tried reporting the bullies but the teachers would say that he's making it all up.After all,the bullies were two faced.

"I c-cant do this anymore"Y/n signed as Peter nodded.

"I know Y/n"He sighed holding her hand."Don't worry I'll protect you"

She nodded."Thanks Peter"She signed as Peter smiled.

"Your welcome"he signed back as Y/n smiled.

Peter learned ASL for her.

"I love you"He said.

"I love you too"she signed back.