Y/ns drunk when Ultron appears

The Avengers sat in the living room drinking and laughing.

Clint then piped up."Hey you guys!"he spoke getting everyone's attention."Is no one concerned about the very drunk y/n over there?"he said indicating to the bar where y/n was flirting with Bucky.

"Oh shit, she's wasted!" Tony cried out.

"Language and I'll take care of this!"Steve spoke, walking over to the scene.

"Hey y/n, you best head for bed now. I see you've had slightly too much to drink," Steve said nodding at Bucky to walk away.

"Who are you? my mother?" She exclaimed. Steve sighed and fetched y/n over to the other Avengers and sat her down.

"Have you ever been beaten by a wet Spaghetti noodle, because you thought that your boyfriend was cheating on you so you drank a bottle of vodka and then ate a Samsung smart two-door refrigerator?"Y/n asked.

There was silence.

Then they all just chuckled at how drunk she was. Y/n sighed then continued.

"Well that's how it's feels to chew five gum!"She added.

Steve wrinkled his eyebrows and then shook his head.

They were all pulled out of their chatters by a loud crash at the front door.

Tony instantly stood up and furrowed his eyebrows. They all peeked at each other in panic.

Just then the front door burst open exposing a very battered and shattered Ultron.

"Hello Avengers," Ultron declared. "Miss me?"

They all were about to suit up when they caught sight of y/n getting up.

She walked over towards Ultron with a smile on her face. A drunk smile if you get me.

"HeLLoooooO," She said welcoming him."I'm l/n y/n nice to meet you" she spoke holding her hand out for him to shake. The robot just looked down and saw he had no arms.

"Hey can you please move I wasn't finished interrogating you guys yet," He declared.

"Oh Nah baby that ain't gonna work,"y/n said giggling."You see I'm the leader and you listen to me" she said touching his face.

"Please stop touching me!"Ultron shouted.

"Playing hard to get,he's playing hard to get"🎶y/n said singing.

"Y/n get back away from him, he's dangerous," Tony said.

"Aww no, he seems like fun," she said smiling."You want a drink?"She questioned the robot.

"Wtf no I don't drink-" he was cut off by y/n pouring herself another shot.

"Are you serious right now?"he asked looking at the other Avengers in confusion.

"Hey YoU!"She said indicating at Bucky."Your hot!"

Bucky chuckled and went over to take y/n away from the scene.

"No please don't take me away"she said as Bucky picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

"Nooooooo please don't take me awayyyyyyyy"she said in a singing voice.

"Wtf was that?" Ultron questioned them.

"That was y/n"Tony said whipping out his suit and shooting Ultron.