Teenage things:Eddie Brock

A/n:I have never written a Eddy Brock x daughter one before so bare with me.I love Venom and watched the new one.It was really good.Anyways hope you like this.If you do I'll do more characters next.Enjoy.

Y/n stamped up the stairs to the apartment.

She swung open the door as Eddie looked up from the tv.He smiled as he saw Y/n.

She held an aggravated expression.

"Hey kiddo.What would you like for dinn-He was cut off by the door of her room slamming.

"What was that?"Venom asked.

Eddie was confused."Not sure."

"You deal with it.I don't know how teenagers feel."

"Ya well me either buddy.I'm a first time father so.."Eddie trailed off as he walked to Y/n's room.He knocked softly."Y/n?"

"Go away!"

"Oh shit.She's being difficult."

"Just shutup and let me deal with it okay?"Eddie knocked again.

"I said go away!"

"Fuck that.Break down the door."

"No im not gonna do tha-"Eddie was cut off by what sounded like a shoe hitting the door.

"I'll just ask politely."Eddie said."Y/n,what's wrong?"

"Idiot.She'd never tell you anything."

"That's true but I'm trying here.Y/n.Open the door hunny."Eddie pleaded.

"NO!"She yelled back."YOU RUINED MY LIFE!"

"What the fuck.What did you do to Tiny?"

"I didn't do anything.Y/n!"

She opened the door gently as he smiled a little.She gave him a glare.

"Oh shit."

"Hey kiddo.What's up?"Eddie asked.

"Mom is moving away with Dan and said I can't go with her.She says I have to stay with you.It's not fair."Y/n sat on her bed.

"Oooohhh.What do we do?"

"Well um.I'm sorry this isn't as fancy as your moms house but it's home."Eddie sighed.

"Hey did anyone tell you,You are shit at comforting people."

"Not now Venom."Eddie said.

"What's he saying?"Y/n asked.

"He's being an idiot."Eddie said.

"What.did.you.just.say?"

"Nothing."Eddie tried calming Venom.

"She wants me to stay here.I don't know."

"Oh don't let her leave.We can buy her a flying horse or something."

"She's not five anymore Venom."Eddie said.

"I'm not what?"Y/n asked.

"Nothing.Anyway.What your saying is you don't want to stay here?"Eddie asked.

"No."

"Oh shit she's got an attitude."

"Why not?"Eddie asked.

"Moms going to a convention in New York.That's where one of the biggest science centres in the world is.I want to go there.But I can't because I'm not allowed go with her."Y/n said throwing a knife at the wall.

"Nevermind.You deal with it."

"I don't want to stay here knowing she's so close to the science convention."Y/n sighed.

"Buy her tickets to the convention in La.It's one of the biggest there too.Tell her it's going to be okay."

"I'm sorry about that kiddo.But hey, maybe I can get us tickets to the science convention in La?"Eddie smiled a little.

Y/n's head shot up."You'd do that?"

"Yes."He nodded.

"Ohh Thank you Thank you Thank you.I love you!"She gave him a hug.

"Correction she loves me."

"Yeah alright."