Wandas jealousy-Part 2

"Gone?" Steve  question gently pushing past Natasha. He put hands on his hips checking out the room. Clothes and toys still scattered everywhere. Natasha heart was hurting now. She sobbed silently into her hands as she fell to the ground.

Steve caught on to her sobs and gently kneeled beside her rubbing her back. "Relax Nat. Breathe please." Steve looked around once again.

"I don't think we we've looked everywhere. She's probably hiding in the clothes basket again." He softly chuckled.

Nat all but laughed as her tear fell but she didn't make a noise. Steve sighed and stood up. "Look,I'll check everywhere for you. We haven't looked hard enough." He patted Nats shoulder before running out the room to search.

Natasha reached forward spotting Y/n's favourite teddy lying against the cot. She held it to her chest praying Steve finds her daughter.

____________________

Days turned into weeks and soon a month had passed. Wanda had become so attached to Y/n that she couldn't bear the thought of giving her back to Natasha. So she didn't. She kept Y/n with her, raising her as her own daughter. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help it.

Meanwhile, Natasha was growing increasingly worried about Y/n's safety.

"We've been looking for weeks. I don't know how much longer we can continue this." Tony said staring at Steve.

Steve sighed and leaned back in his chair with arms crossed. "We can't give up Tony."

Tony nodded sarcastically. "Yeah yeah. Sure. We just spend another five months looking for someone who's-

"ARE YOU FORGETTING SHES YOUR NIECE?" Steve screamed. Everyone watched as he glared at the billionaire.

Tony sighed. "Yes. I'm sorry okay. I'm just as worried as you are."

Steve scoffed. "Doesn't seem like it."

Natasha hadn't left her room. The days since Y/n went missing she has searched everywhere. Every room, every house the Avengers stayed at, every shop.

She was sick of this. She stayed in her and Y/n's only room in the compound. She picked at her nails as a knock was heard at the door. She didn't move.

"Hey Nat?" Steve's voice was heard. She didn't answer. She heard Steve sigh. "There's dinner ready if you want some."

She could tell Steve knew the answer as his footsteps went further from the door.

Y/n had been missing for weeks. It wasn't getting any better for the team. Each one sharing their side of grief.

However the pain wasn't shared completely all around. Wanda still stayed at the compound amongst the others.

Despite her being new to the team, they all trusted her.

She left the compound every night to check on Y/n. Every time she returned back to her house, Y/n would be fast asleep surrounded by a red aura of magic.

Of course Wanda couldn't be there all the time, leaving her alone would be dangerous. So she kept her fast asleep using her magic, the house was locked down too. Nobody could touch her.

__________________

That night, Natasha was awoken by a crash outside. She sat up immediately flicking on her light and looking around.

Thinking nothing of it, she sat on the side of the bed. Her friends are always trying their best to get her out of her room. But since Y/n went missing she's been keeping to herself.

Maybe it was better if she went alone. Steve would never approve of her going alone but she knew she worked better alone. She was gonna get her daughter back.

______________________________

As Wanda left the compound, she flicked her wrist and smirked to herself.

She was surprised nobody questioned her. She was the last one with Y/n.

Part 3?