Kiddo-Tony Stark

When Y/n was four, she was left at home alone for the first time. Her parents had gone out on a date night, her father was not the nicest of people so her mother appreciated it when Y/n behaved around him. Y/n of course knew from a young age that taking care of herself alone was gonna be a normal thing.

Her parents left that night, a kiss on Y/N's cheek by her mother Vanessa followed by a subtle nod and smile from her father and they left. The first smile she saw from her dad in years. Her parents didn't return that night. But Y/n was too young to know.

A few weeks later and we were still alone. No parents. Nobody reported her being alone. Hell Y/n couldn't speak fluent English yet so calling anyone wouldn't work. How would she even use the phone?Y/n was lying on the floor in her room playing with the one doll she got for her first birthday. A barbie like doll she played with and had many adventures with.

Y/n smiled and giggled as she made her barbie jump and flip around her room. She gargled as she waved the doll in the air.

Y/n sighed and clutched her Barbie close. She'd never been so bored.

Unexpectedly, a loud clash was heard outside making Y/n look out the window. "Uh," She waddled over to the window. She couldn't see as she was too short to look so instead she waddled to the door with her Barbie and gently walked down the hallways towards the back door.

Another crash was heard. As Y/n passed the living room. Y/n stood on her tippy toes, hand barely grasping the door as it opened slowly. She stared outside, halting for a minute and clutched her Barbie closer to her chest.

The air outside was cold. It was a little foggy but that was normal here. Y/n looked back inside the house and then peeked back at the night.

She released a breath before gently climbing down the steps leading to the back door. Her feet carried her towards the sound of clashing in the garage. She jumped after something made a large whack sound from the inside.

She slowly crept up to the garage door, her Barbie was as close to her chest as a tight life jacket. Her little hand pushed open the door slowly as she waddled inside. Her face lit up in puzzlement as she gaped at the range of gadgets left lying around. A single lightbulb was hanging on the roof of the garage.

A voice grunted in the darkness as it cursed out loud. Y/n froze. She held her Barbie close, bringing the doll up to her ear as she whispered. "What do you think we should do?" She gazed at the Barbie as Barbie made no effort to respond. She looked to her right seeing a large metal looking machine laying against a chair. Her head tilted as she gaped at it. It kinda looked like a spaceman to her.

She giggled at the thought and began waddling towards the metal man. Its eyes were big and its metal was red and gold. She looked like a superhero.

Suddenly a voice broke her from her trance. A man emerged from behind a desk in the garage as he peeked over at the kid.

"Oh shit" Tony whispered. Y/n stood back terrified, her barbie holding on for dear life.

Tony rubbed a hand over his face. "Hey, junior. Whatcha doing here?" Tony wanted to face-palm himself but this was a kid, surely she didn't know any better.

As Y/n stood in shock, Tony sighed. "Can you talk yet? You look old enough to talk. Maybe I don't know." Tony whispered to himself. He looked over at his Iron Man suit before looking back at Y/n.

"You like him?" Y/n seemed to relax a little as she nodded slowly. Tony smiled.

"Do you think he looks like a hero? Is he hero material?" Tony questioned. Y/n began to think, Tony almost laughed as she looked up at the sky in thought.