Too late-Wandas daughter

Wanda stormed through S.W.O.R.D facility looking for her daughter.Y/n was one of the people she brought back in the Hex.Ross had taken her for her powers and they were draining the life out of her.She marched up to the reception desk and leaned on the counter.

"I know you have her"Wanda said after many attempts of trying to get the receptionist to tell her.

"I'm sorry M"am,we can-

"Please"Wanda begged "Please,when I came back she was gone.She was gone after I came back from a mission.And I know she's here"

"M"am I can't let y-"

"She deserves to be with her family.She is a child and I will not stand by while you tear her apart because of who she is and what she's capable of because if you hurt a little hair on her head,I'll kill you and everyone you love.Just like you and your sick freak boss did to me"Wanda spoke annoyed.

Wanda perked up at the camera above the desk.She understood Ross was watching.

"Through the door and then down the hall-

"I got it thanks"Wanda spoke as she stormed through the doors using her powers.She walked down the halls, glancing in every room in search of her daughter. She arrived at a room with a black door and walked in. Ross stood at his desk and instantly walked over to Wanda when she burst in.

"Ross!"Wanda shouted.

"Hello Wanda"he greeted.

"Where is my daughter?"she demanded. Ross looked to the side as Wanda followed his gaze.There was an immense window beside his desk that exhibited a lab below his office. Wanda stepped over and placed her hand on the glass. Then she saw her. Lying on a table was her daughter, hooked up to some machine as doctors surrounded her.

Tears piled in her eyes as she gaped at the scene."What are you doing to her?"she whispered looking down at her daughters body.Ross sighed.

"We're just helping her"

"Helping her?"Wanda whispered."How the hell is this helping her?".

"It's just a few tests,she'll be fine"Ross told setting a hand on her shoulder as Wanda shrugged it off harshly.

"If you hurt her Ross"Wanda began but Ross cut in.

"It's not hurting her at all actually.She won't feel a thing" he grinned as Wanda gave him a infuriated glare.

She turned back to the glass and burst through it.The glass went everywhere as the doctors dispersed and covered their heads.Wanda flew down and landed near her daughters bed.

"Oh my god what have they don't to you?"She whispers as she held back a sob.She walked over to her daughters side and held up her hand against her forehead."Y/n you need to come back to me sweetheart".

Flashback:

Wanda ran after her daughter as they played chase.

"Come back here Y/nn"she said laughing as the little girl ran away.Finally she caught up to her and stopped her up in her arms.She put her forehead against hers as she smiled.Y/n giggled at the faces she made.

"I love you Y/nn"she whispered.

"I loved you momma" Y/n added as they hugged.

Flashback over:

"My poor baby"Wanda let out as she couldn't feel Y/n's pulse.She was furious and resentful. One of the major reasons she built the Hex.

"What have you done?"her voice asserted in a whisper."WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"she added with a cry as her eyes went red and her powers enclosed her body.She let out a scream as her powers blasted the lab to pieces.

Wanda stood back at what she'd done and then back at Y/n.She fell to her knees as she sobbed.

She was already too late.