Favourite thing to do with them

Nat:Fight and train alongside her.She was known as a complete badass so you wanted to be just like her.

Thor:Baking would be the top thing he'd do with you.He loves pop tarts and since you found a recipe he was so exited to bake with you.

Tony:You are a compete genius in the lab so he would ask for your help often.Sometimes he'd lie and say he needed help when really he just wanted the company.

Steve:Running.Running with Sam and Steve would be the top of every morning routine.He'd barge into your room at four am and drag the covers off your bed.

Wanda:You and her would paint.It was a calming way to relax and in the end you'd end up with paint all over yourselves.

Bucky:Table tennis.He loves table tennis which means he's really competitive when it comes to the game.He would mostly let you win though.

Vision:Cooking would be top of the list.He enjoys the company of someone reading the recipe whilst he adds the ingredients.

Sam:Pranks would be one of the many activities you and Sam would get up to.He loves messing with the other Avengers.

Peter p:He would take on midnight swings around the city.He does it mostly because he's your best friend and enjoys seeing you happy.