Thor's kid:Loki's Daughter

Y/n is Thor's child and Loki treats her like his own child because Thor isn't always around but Loki is.

Written by my friend, Gracehorses

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n lay on the couch hugging Loki as she rested her little head on his chest. Thor had been gone to fight some Frost Giants for his own amusement and Jane was down working on earth or Midgard as Loki told Y/n to call it.

"Can we go get ice cream again in Midgard? I really like what the humans call Ben And Jerry's" Y/n said making Loki nod.

"Of course we can, but tomorrow your father is coming back from his little adventures" Loki muttered the last part. He disagreed with Thor going off and leaving his child to fend for herself.

"I know. But that doesn't mean we can't get ice-cream. If it does, then I never want to see my father again" Y/n decided as Loki's eyes went wide at her words.

He then smirked, "Since when have you shared a hatred towards your father?" he asked but she continued.

"My mother too. I never see her...It's almost like she never existed" Y/n shrugged.

"And...do you hate me all the same?" Loki asked with slight sadness.

"No. I think you're sick" She said making Loki touch his forehead to feel his temperature.

"I'm not feeling unwell, no-" Loki said before Y/n spoke over him.

"It's just an expression" she said with a slight giggle.

Loki made an 'Ah' noise in understanding. He glanced over at the clock in the living room seeing it was past midnight, "Alright Asgardian princess, time for bed" He announced.

Y/n hugged Loki while saying, "Goodnight, dada" causing Loki's eyes to go wide. He decided to just go along with it and replied,

"Goodnight, sweetheart"

Y/n giggled as she pulled away with a smile still stuck on her face. She then ran off towards her bedroom as Loki sat up into a sitting position.

His eyes were still wide as he stared at the fire place, the embers still burning away as he thought.

'Oh my god, Thor's gonna be pissed'

And that was how Loki ended his life.................................................................Again.