Happy birthday:Multifandom

Y/n's 17th birthday:

Y/n jogged downstairs to see the team all sitting around the living room. When Tony saw Y/n he smiled.

"Hey Y/n, I was thinking we could have a party later?."

"Um, Yeh sure. Is it a special day?"She asked trying to hint at her birthday.

"Um not really. It's Steve's anniversary of his wife Peggy. So we're gonna celebrate that"Tony said as Y/n nodded.

"They forgot didn't they?" she thought.

"Oh okay I'm just gonna.....go....get breakfast um......yeh, "She said speed walking off.

"What's up with her?"Sam asked.

Bucky shrugged."It's not something else we're supposed to be celebrating is it?".

"Nope, just my anniversary" Steve said getting up.

Nat looked over at the calendar on the wall. Her eyes squinted as she read the date. Then her eyes went wide.

"Um guys"

"Hmm?" they all hummed.

"It's Y/n's birthday" She pointed out as the team's eyes widened.

"Oh, shit"Sam exclaimed.

"LANGUAGE!"

"SHUT UP STEVE!"Wanda yelled.

"That was Bucky,"Steve said pointing to his friend.

"Oh"

"Well, we can just pretend we didn't know, which we didn't. Then we will surprise her later at the party!"Tony said as they all nodded.

"Yeh yeh. Let's go with that"

Meanwhile, Y/n was upstairs scrolling through her phone. She got no birthday messages, no birthday cards and nobody said anything to her this morning. Not that it was a big deal. It's just nice to be thought of.

"None!"She exclaimed.

She looked around her room as she heard noises downstairs."Must be getting ready for Steve's party"She thought. She heard music playing next. She walked to her wardrobe. She might as well dress up for Steve, it is a party after all.

"Nope.Nope, not that one either" She said flicking through some of her dresses. She finally stopped on a short red dress with flared edges on the bottom."Perfect".

She slipped the dress on. Curled her hair and put on some light makeup." That'll do" she sighed as she walked out of her room. As she walked downstairs she saw the whole room was filled with people. Some agents of the shield were here too with some other friends of the family.

"Ah well if it isn't Y/n Stark, "A voice said behind her. She turned around to be faced with Harry Osborn.

"HARRY!"She exclaimed running forward and hugging her friend.

She knew Harry for a long time. He was one of her first friends when she joined Midtown High with Peter.

"Why are you here?"She asked holding his shoulders.

He smirked."Well I wanted to see my bestie,"he said as Y/n laughed.

"Any other reason?"She asked trying to hint at her birthday again.

He put his head up in thought."Hmm, I believe it's somebody's special day" he said as Y/n smiled.

"He remembered, "she thought.

"Steve anniversary"He answered.

"He didn't remember, "She said to herself.

"Yes yes Steve anniversary," she said as she fiddled with her dress.