Vormir~Avengers,Nats sister

As the ship arrived in Vormir,Rocket had dropped Nat,Clint and y/n to collect the soul stone.

"Thanks for that Rocket!"y/n said smiling softly at him.
"No problem kid!"he replied and with that the ship took off leaving the two Avengers behind.

"I'm guessing the stone is up there!"Nat said pointing to the mountain.
"Let's hope so!"Clint replied as the three started walking towards the mountain.

As the got to the top they glanced down.Nat grabbed y/n's arm to keep her from falling.They all glanced at each other before running into a floating red guy.
That's when they realised this was the guy responsible for what happened to Bucky back when hydra was a big problem.

Y/n walked towards the edge and glanced down.
"What do we have to do?"She asked the two avengers.
"Not sure!"Clint responded as he glanced at the floating red guy and spoke.

"Here lies what you seek as does what you fear!"Red skull said."In order to receive the stone you must lose that of which you love!"he finished.

"Well that's just great!"Clint said Sarcastically while glancing at the two girls.
"It's has to be one of us!"Nat said sadly.
Y/n walked over to Nat and held both her hands as she glanced sadly at her sister.
Nat just embraced y/n in a hug not wanting to let go.
Nat then moved to Clint and rested her head against his.

All of a sudden the two avengers started fighting each other arguing as they fought.Y/n just looked sadly at them,knowing she has to do something.She had to jump.

As they both keep trying to throw themselves off the cliff.Y/n ran towards the cliff edge but got pulled back as she glanced up.
"Y/n NOOOO!"Nat said holding a her arm.
All three avengers were now hanging of the side of the cliff with Y/n at the bottom clinging onto Nats arm.

"Y/n hang on ok!"Nat shouted.She looked up sadly at her sister before she started crying.It has to be her.
"Let me go!"she said in a whisper to Nat.Nat glanced down at her before she started crying.
"Y/n please don't I can't live without you,your all I have left!"she said between sobs while still holding a firm grip on the young girls arm.

"No Nat,it has to be me!it all makes sense now!"y/n said with tears in her eyes.
"Please don't do this y/n"Clint shouted.
"Let me go!,it's ok"she said.Nat shook her head sobbing.
"I love you Nat and Clint,tell the others I'm sorry!"she said with tears still in her eyes.
The grip on her hand slipping as y/n was starting to fall.
She knew Nat wouldn't let her fall but it had to be done.So she swung into the cliff and jumped backwards causing Nats grip to let go.
"NOOO!"Nat screamed as y/n fell.

"I'm sorry"y/n whispered before closing her eyes forever

The two Avengers woke up in a lake at the bottom of the mountain.Nat burst into tears as Clint sobbed with her.They both held each other in sorrow.

"Why did it have to be y/n?"she said in a sob.Clint just held her unable to speak.