Chapter1

Smitha's POV
I was too happy when till I was not going to Kolkata but unfortunately destiny ko kuch aur hi major tha and see I am going to Kolkata with my great medical team...

I am little bit happy bcz I am going to a new city..
But..But I am too upset more than happy bcoz we are being sent to Kolkata oh sorry sirf mujhe bheja ja rha kyuki baaki sab toh looking very happy..but except me.
You know what??why I am being sent??

No I tell you why bcoz the legend,very khadoos and the owner Doctor rajesh Bansal of the hospital have major problem with me..
Just bcoz that taklu(Dr Bansal) thinks that I snatch a opportunity from his daughter and I took her position..

Like seriously how can a person be so dumb means how can I snatch somebody's opportunity it's all depend on luck and hard work..
But it's okay I don't mind what people thinks about me..

But I have problem with this stupid tour I am in a mini bus with my 11 people team and yeah I the manager of this team so you guys are thinking that wow how lucky I am but no..

I am the unluckiest person of this world because my team is a big trouble  for me because inhe handle karna..jaise sirlanka se sanjivani niti lane jaisa hai...
So now you get my point na..that what I am trying to say means I have so many good doctors and friends in my team par woh kya khelte...haa chand mein bhi toh dag hai toh meri team mein bhi kuch ase hi log hai jo problem se kam nhi hai..
So I give you the small intro of my medical team. Dr Ashi berman she is a good doctor and sath mein mera supportive system bhi..

"Dr Suhana arora she is good friend of mine and yeah meri crime in partner bhi"...

"Dr Somya oberoi she is also a good doctor but other hand she so girlish".

"Dr Anupam mishra a khadoos but yeah difficulties ke time kaam apne wala and yeah Suhana's secret crush."

Dr Satish parikh a good and genuine person with a great doctor."

"Dr Manas verma ek doctor kam lecturer jyada and Satish's bff".

"Dr ajay sethia a very cool and the eldest doctor of our team and his sense of humor is mind blowing.. so don't worry he'll entertain you more than you think"..

"And now its turn to problem..
Dr Monica verma the legend backbither and devil of are team.."

"Dr Riya mehta the jealousy queen and yeah Monica's bff.
They both will cause major trouble for me"..

"And the last but not least Dr Atul pathak and Dr Abhey saxena the servants of Monica and Riya.. haa sach mein doctor se jyada servants hi lagta hai jab dekho tab in dona ke agge-piche ghumte rahe hai..
Huh.."

o let it be oh sorry I forgot to tell you that why we are going to Kolkata
Yeah so we are going to Kolkata for yearly checkup of ICT(indian cricket team).
And I hate cricket ugh cricket is that sport which irritates me the most..but phir bhi Jana pad rha hai...
"Are Smitha utrna nahi hai kya".. Suhana said.

And Smitha come in her reality.."Yes coming"..Smitha said.

"Finally we reached"..Smitha said during disembarking from the bus
And she decide to call her mother..

"Smitha yar apna luggage toh le..its so heavy.".Anupam said with tiredness. While he and everyone was got off their luggage from the bus
But Anupam voice caught her attention towards him..
Ha arhi hu Smitha said in loud voice..

"Chalo koi nhi bad mein call kar lungi".. she said to herself.

"Are sach mein kya pathar bhar kar payi ho kya??yeh toh sach mein bhot bhari hai"..... Dr Ajay said with shock..

"Are nahi vo toh bas ase hi"..Smitha said with awkward smile.

"Chalo ab agar sab ne apna luggage agar collect kar liya ho toh let's go"...... Satish said very casually

"Ha chalo".. Ashi said with excitement.

"Yeah so let's go"..Satish said
Actually the bus was standing in side of the road and front of the hotel paradise(hotel paradise is that hotel in which the ICT is staying and that's why the whole medical team is staying in the same hotel)
Wow just look the hotel yar this is next level..Suhana said after suing the exterior design of hotel..

Suhana said after suing the exterior design of hotel

"Yar seriously this so beautiful"...Ashi said with shock.

"Dr sethi are you sure that we are staying in this hotel"..Manas asked.

"Yeah definitely"..Smitha said

"Wow yar it's gone be fun"..Somiya said.

"Yeah of course because frist we got opportunity to  meet from ICT and second this beautiful hotel"...Abhay said.

"Yar let's go in guys bcoz I can't wait to see this hotel from inside"..Suhana said with excitement.

"Why are you guys reacting like a child??"..Monica asked with raised eyebrow.

"Are let it be first time dekha hai na isiliye"..Riya said rudely.

"Haa khe toh ase rahi hai kaise paida hi yeh yaha hui hai".. Smitha whispering..

"What!what did you said"..Riya asked with anger..

"No nothing"..Smitha said calmly.

"Hmm let it be"..Atul said to Riya.

Atul and abhay had Riya and Monica's baggage.

"Look who talking"...Somiya said in low voice to Smitha and other team members except Problmatic person(Monica,Riya,Abhay and atul)
"Yeah I also watching that...ki gadhe bhi dehchu dehchu ke alwa bhi kuch bolte hai"..Dr Ajay said.

"Did you say something"..Monica asked.

"No nothing"..Dr Ajay replied

"Aree yaar ab chale yeah puri raat yahi rehna"...Anupam said.

Yeah everybody said together..
"So what we are waiting for let's go"...Satish said.

And everybody headed towards the hotel for checkin.
But Smitha was behind from everyone and handling her luggage.Actually she have three bags one hand bag,one bag pack and a very heavy trolley bag.
She was handling her stuff and went behind every one.
Actually everyone was so excited so that's why nobody notice her and left towards the hotel.
When Smitha was leaving she saw that her phone is ringing and she took her phone from hand bag..
And she saw that her bff Chahat is calling..
She picked her call while crossing the road..
So,this my first chapter I hope you will like it so please don't forget to vote and comment..