Chapter13

When Akshat looked through out the room he couldn't find anyone then he turned his gazes towards Smitha who was still looking scared........

Aise kya dekh rahi ho jaise koi bhoot dekh liya ho....Akshat said.

And Akshat voice break her terance...

No nothing like that...Smitha said.

Hmm...now tell me why are you here...akshat said.

Amm..sir woh actually I want to talk...ohh so you want to talk okay come in.. Smitha said.

So tell me what do you want to say... Akshat said.

Sir,first I am so sorry for yesterday.....smitha said.

So,first thing I won't take much of your time so,let's come to the point leave Vihaan and become my personal doctor.... Akshat said.

But sir all other doctors are also experienced and well-trained so...smitha cut off by akshat and..

If you really want my forgiveness then you have to do this , otherwise you may leave...
.
.
.
.
...

SMITHA'S POV
.
.
.
...

Itni bhi jarurat nhi h mujhe aise arrogant person ke forgiveness ki....huh...par ye baat to sochne ki hai....itni ladai to mere liye hospital main bhi nhi hui phir yaha kyu??.....
haa main jaanti hu ki main bohot achhi doctor hu..but still...huh......mujhe to waise bhi koi problem nhi hai.....
That , he want me to become his personal doctor....I don't have any problem...
But...what about mr sharma??.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
Her terance of thoughts break by akshat....

Hey!! dr sethi.....where's you lost?? Akshat asked....

No..no..sir I'm here only... Smitha said

Aisa lagta to nhi hai...but it's okay.... So, what you think?? Akshat asked raising his eyebrows.

Okay sir..... smitha said.

That's good.....now your apology accepted so you can go now.... akshat said casually.

Okay, have a good day sir... Smitha said and come out of his room.

And then, she headed towards the hotel restaurant.....when she was waiting for lift she got call from chahat...

Huh...I know ki sabse pehle isi ka hi call ayega.... Smitha said to herself and picked up the call.

Hello...good morning....I am already shock that u didn't call me because I know ki meri chahat ko sab kuch janme ki chahat jaldi hoti hai... Smitha said with a beautiful smile.

Haaye!!! Behen...tune to maar hi dala....kya line boli hai...wah! Chahat said.

When chahat was saying that smitha remembered about her room keys..

Ohh..shit chahat...my room keys... Smitha said in shocked voice.

Are..ab kya hua?? Chahat asked.

Yaar..I think ki main apni room keys na room main hi bhul gyi hu....ya phir ho sakta hai ki vo bag main hi ho...let me check...hold it for a minute...Smitha said.

Ha..ha..check kar le....vaise tujhe doctor kisne banaya means tu itni bhulakkad hai... Chahat said.

When chahat was talking continuously, smitha was finding her keys in her bag. And that time, she was feeling irritated and frustrated because of chahat non stop blabbering and bcoz of not finding her keys...