Chapter 28

Surprise guys actually I was about to update this chapter with 27 but it was not edited and incomplete also so I update it today I hope you'll like the chapter...And did you check the new story which I told you aree"Auction love by billionaire" if you didn't then go and check now you can enjoy the chapter.

"Is my son joke for you???"....Rajveer's mom asked in loud tone.

"Huh this women have been in zoo how hard she shout"...Hardik said and put her hand on his ears.

"Huh what is the connection between zoo and shouting??"...Khushi asked.

"I don't know I said it like this"...Hardik replied and shurged off.

"Hardik if you spill a single word from your mouth I swear I'll kill you".....Kartik stated..

"And mr.sethi you know that my pride is very important for me and you are saying that-Mr.singhaniya listen to us actually only just now I now that my daughter loves someone else and I can't do anything against her will".....Mr.sethi mr.sighaniya and said.

"And what about us huh???"....Mrs.singhaniya asked.

"Ap jake khana kyun nahi khate ho tasty bna hai"...Chahat said.

"Seriously??"...Hardik asked her.

"Ha and you should taste the gulag jamun is amazing by the I don't know about decorations and all but Khushi you're company's catering is superb"....Chahat said.

"Guys, here we are facing a big problem and you talking about the food seriously"...Vihaan said frowned and Chahat and Hardik zip their mouth.

"Umm you guys enjoy this engagement and food after all Meegha arrange everything according to you guys"....Mr.sethi said and pass a deadly glare to Meegha who was standing in corner.

"See now who is talking about food"...Chahat said and Chuckled.

"Aree what the hell is this here my engagement is not happening and you guys are talking about food and arrangements how could you??"..Rajveer growned.

"We can do anything but I am feeling sorry for you bro that you only see how we didn't let you engaged with Smitha and didn't show you are real power"...Rishabh said and shoved his hand in his pocket.

"Woohoo".......Khushi said with smile.

"Ofcourse we are here for my son's engagement and now we won't go back without doing this"...Mrs.singhaniya said and saw  Meegha who was still quite.

"Toh ab kya irada hai kya apne liye koi dekha hai jisse shadi karke jaogi"....Hardik said and chuckled and everyone also smiled.

"Hardik I told you na keep quite"...Kartik said "Vihaan i don't know why but this women intentions are seems not good"...And whispered at Vihaan's ear after follow Mrs.singhaniya's gazes.

"Hmm"...Vihaan just hummed and nodded his head.

"But you know that my daughter loves someone else so how"-"i don't know how but I want a girl who can tie her all bond with my son"....Mrs.sighaniya said in rude tone.

"Yeah I wish that you guys understood it before toh itna bada drama hi nahi hota"...Khushi said and sighed.

"Arrey yar somebody please call the waiter let's enjoy this drama with eating something delicious"...Chahat said and started looking for waiter.

"Chahat stop it"....Khushi said and Chahat make her faces.

"But how can we arrange a girl for your son right now and"-"how about Smitha's friend"...Mrs.sighaniya cut off Mrs.sethi.