Chapter25

Guys,I suggest a book"auction love by billionaire" this is about Nivan smith and Sangvi devis. Nivan Smith is fall in love with Sangvi Devis and he propose her but she rejects it then she becomes his obsession and he makes her life hell.

Next Morning:

Smitha and Megha went to the cafe to meet Vihaan.

Megha tells everything to Vihaan about Raj and she also make sure that Kartik never got to know about this after that they leave for their work....

And ICT went to Bangalore for their next match and Kartik also back to New York their life was just going well..

After 4 months:

One day Megha,Chahat and Smitha were sitting on couch and they were talking about random stuff and Megha was scrolling her phone then suddenly she got a news about Kartik..

And she scowled after seeing that and Chahat noticed her reaction..

What's wrong Meggie why are scowling??.....Chahat asked with concerned.

"Nothing I was just scrolling my phone and I saw that Kartik adwani is in relationship with a successful woman Sophia William she is a fashion designer...." Megha said with lingering and sighed.

"Oh is that so, so you are jealous???..." Smitha asked with raised her eyebrows and took a bite of apple.

"No why would I??even I am happy for him and nothing else and one more thing me and Kartik are not even good friends okay we are just met through a common person that's it...." Megha frowned and again stating scrolling up.

"Oh is that so then tell what if you got to know that Karan is in relationship with someone and-Megha cut her off one Karan never do this without telling me second he is my bestfriend I know him and Kartik is nothing for me just my bestie's brother for me and last never compare my and Karan's relationship with Kartik okay..." Megha snapped and shows her phone to them.

"What the hell is this yaar...." Chahat said with wide eyes and took her phone and scroll down..

"Well this the main news the controversy between Akshat and Vihaan bhai..." Megha said and took a bowl of snacks from the table and laid on couch.

"Seriously bro this amazing well this is for you Smitha,Akshat given you tough time na now it's his turn..." Chahat grinned up at Smitha and pass the phone.

"Akshat ban for 6 months because of betraying his team members and for extremely poor behaviour with couch and other team members and he can't able for playing cricket on this series and it's big complaint from ICT captain Vihaan Sharma......" Smitha mumbled the headlines and groaned.

"Hmm that's quite nice right but I wonder why did he do that??means I agree that Sharma ji rock but it seems like a revenge isn't it??..." Megha grind up at Smitha..

"No I don't think so because it is fact that Akshat's behaviour is so grumpy and he treat everyone so bad so I don't think so let it be I gotta go byee I'll see you guys later...." Smitha said and left.

Smitha's POV:

After reading the news my mind is not in right state.

I say bye to Megha and Chahat and returns to my home by cab.

In cab I was just lost in my thoughts..

Kahin ye sab meri wajah se to nhi ho raha hai..

Kya Vihaan ne mere liye usse ban kiya hai....nhi...nhi aisa nhi ho sakta.

I came back in my senses..

I think Akshat did something to Vihaan that's why he got ban.

Ugh!!!