Chapter 24

Author's POV:

They all settled themselves in floor and Hardik spin the bottle.

That bottle landed at Shreyas and the bottom of bottle at Smitha.

''Shreyas....Truth or Dare??..'' Smitha ask him.

''Mm...I go for Dare...'' He said in confident tone.

''Okay so your dare is.....put chocolate syrup in pickle and eat it and finish the whole bowl'' Smitha said with evil smirk.

''Whatt??.....'' Shreyas said with shock.

''Yes...you have to do it...'' Hardik said and everyone nodded.

''Wait i'll take pickle and chocolate syrup from kitchen '' Kartik said and go towards kitchen and took the things.

''Bohot udd raha tha naa ki dare lunga ab bhugat'' Vihaan said and everyone laugh.
(You are flying a lot that I will take dare,now suffer)

"Oh god Kartik if it's been possible then only took chocolate syrup not pickle yar,Sheryas I am feeling really bad for you"....Meegha said..

''Arre bro, I thought that Smitha will give a easy dare but she is savage...'' Shreyas said.

''Shreyas don't understand the power of girls....'' Girls said together.

''I mix both of them now eat it Shreyas'' Kartik said.

''Okay🙄, I will take revenge...'' He said and start eating it.

''Fuck...this is disgusting.. ''Shreyas said after eating.

''Complete it we have to continue game dear'' Megha said casually

Then,he complete it and go to washroom to throw up and comeback mumbling something and sit in his place.

Then, Shreyas spin the bottle and it landed on Karan.

''Karan..truth or dare?..'' Shreyas ask.

''Mm..truth..'' Karan said.

''Okay..so do you like someone?tell us with her name...'' Shreyas ask and Hardik glare him.

''Amm...I will not say name but I will dedicate a shayari to her...so guys listen... ''Karan said and continue with the shayari....

Bethe hai chain se kahin,
Jana to hai nhi.
Hum be-gharo ka thikana to hai nhi,
Mujhe vo pasand hai,Kon hai kaisa hai kyon puchte ho
Humne batana to hai nhi.

He tell and everyone clapped for him except Kartik..because when Karan is telling shayari his eyes stucked at Megha.

''Wow yaar,what a shayari impressive....'' Megha said with put a one hand on her heart..

"Yeah..it's amazing.." All said.

''Thank you'' He said.

''But you didn't tell her name so punishment...'' Shreyas said and smirk.

Okay... '' Then Megha signalled him to come and he go their and kiss her forehead because he is sitting beside her...seeing this Kartik anger is on its peak...so Vihaan controlled him.

''Kartik...they are only friends don't worry....if everyone see you then it will create problem...so keep calm..understand.... '' Vihaan assured him.

''Yes..and sorry...'' Kartik said.

Then, Karan spin bottle and it landed on Rishabh...

''Truth or Dare??..'' Hardik ask.

''Well truth because you are giving savage dares...'' Rishabh said and sighed and everyone laugh.