Chapter 17

"Huh this girl thinks that she is over smart and she can do whatever she wants but not this time she can make fool to anyone with her cute actions but not this time"....Monica said with evil smile..

"Yeah and this time her so called friend Chahat and Megha is also not here for save her"....Riya said with chuckled evilly.....

"Yeah but I don't understand one thing that why Kartik is supporting her????"....Monica asked with raised her eyebrows..

"Oh yeah I forgot about it why he is supporting her I think he likes her that's why"....Riya said...

"Hey don't think like that Kartik and Smitha oh god you didn't saw that Kiara's article why he leave her for the normal looking girl Smitha"....Monica said and chuckled..

"You are but this Kartik is not our concern we have to focus on Smitha and for that we should call Rashi she will tell us what to do"....Riya said..

"Yeah you are right after she also have right to hear this good news"....Monica said and picked her phone from side table of bed and dialed Rashi's number and put it on speaker....

"Hey girls"....Rashi said evilly.

"Hey Rashi"...both said unusually.

"So, what's the news?? Something interesting".... Rashi asked.

"Yeah..we have a great news if you know, you will get very happy"..." Riya said.

"Ohh..so it's about that middle class girl Smitha"...tell me in detail..." Rashi said.

They both explain Rashi everything that Kartik is supporting Smitha..etc...

"You both listen to me, do whatever but keep that Smitha away from Kartik...if they both come together then I will not spare both of you....I didn't mean anything from that Kartik...but this girl...you both have to make sure that she doesn't get him...'' Rashi said in dangerous voice.

"Okay..but tell us the whole plan...'' Monica said.

"Abhi nhi main tum dono ko call karti rahungi or batati rahungi...'' Rashi said.

"Yes...yaha hum Smitha ki life hell karte hai or vaha tum uski so called friend chahat ki band bajana...'' Riya said evilly.

"Yeah..girls don't worry hum teeno ke hote hue ye Smitha, Chahat or Megha chain se nhi jee sakti...'' Rashi said with evil laugh.

"But if they got to know?...'' Riya said.

"No she'll not..don't worry"... Monica said.

"Yeah...girls bye..I have a date with my baby"... Rashi said.

"Bye Rashi..." Both say and hang up.

"Hey Riya, Rashi's boyfriend is so hot yaar...".... Monica said.

"Yeah..he is but don't think about him Rashi will eat us you know naa if we took his name she just make us gulped..so...." Riya said seriously.

"Yeah..u r right..." Monica said.
.
.
.
.
.
______________
_____________
____________

Scene change...

After talking to Kartik.... Khushi get nervous because she knows that convening Megha is very much tough task for her...but gaining some courage she finally dialled Megha number...and in 5 rings she pick up the call.

Conversation between Megha and Khushi :-

"Hello Megha...'' Khushi said happily.