Chapter 20

"Haa actually you're right sid she is looking beautiful but I think that you should find someone else for fulfil your desires you know what I mean to say".....Shreyas said with kept a hand on Siddharth's shoulder....

"What??? Shreyas bhai I was just giving a simple compliment to her and nothing I think Aman is calling me so I am going I'll talk to you later...byee"....Siddharth said and left with awkward smile...

"Thanks Shreyas"......Megha said politely...

"Welcome well you should more careful today because you are looking breath taking and I think today you will make the reason behind my death".....Shreyas said in flirty way...

"Shut up Shreyas".....Megha said and chuckled....

"Aree I am serious yar believe me" and he cut off by Dr.Ajay "aree you ladaku vimaan(fighter plane) what are you doing over here????".......Dr.Ajay asked and hugged Megha tightly.....And Megha hugged him back......But after sometime her breath choked...

"Aree Hello Mr.joru ke gulam(slave of wife) please leave otherwise I will die soon"....Megha pleaded...

And then Dr.Ajay pulled he and she take deep breath "okay ladaku vimaan now tell me what are you doing here????".......Dr.Ajay asked her curiously....

"I am here just because I was missing you so much".......Megha said sacaristically...

"Ohh wow really good but I am feeling sorry for you because I didn't missed you even not a single second".......Dr.Ajay said dramatically...

"Oh really then byee I am going back to india"......Megha said and pout with crossing her hands on her chest...

"Oh really so when are you going back????"....Dr.Ajay asked her innocently...

"Okay fine I'll not talk to you until i am here aap apne raste aur mein apne".....Megha said and turned for going at that time Dr.Ajay hold her hand....

"Aree meri doll tu toh bura mangyi acha let it be let's meet the other team members waise bhi Smitha ko toh pta hi hoga na"......Dr.Ajay said with smile..

"Hmm chalo umm Shreyas I'll see you later".....Megha said politely...

"Okay"....Shreyas said with fake smile...

And then Megha and Dr.Ajay left and went towards the bar counter where all team members were doing fun...When they reach near bar counter everyone was shocked..

"Oh my god yar yaha par bhi enough if you love me then you can confess it I won't mind yar but india se dubai sirf mere liye ayi you don't need bother yourself Megha darling".....Satish said in dramatic way when he saw Megha...

"Wow yar you are looking stunning by the way what are you doing over here????".......Suhana asked and ignored Satish with wiggling eyebrows...

"First hello second thank you Suha third I am not here for you Satish sorry for breaking your heart fourth I am here for arranging this party"....Megha said and chuckled...

"Wah kya description diya hai aisa laga jaise diseases ke naam sun rahe ho".....Ashi said...

"By the way tere shikaar toh waha corner mein khadhe hai"......Somaya said with point finger towards Monica and Riya...

"I told you na guys I am here for this party not for them but yeah if they want something else then I wouldn't mind it"...Megha said softly....

"Oh really by the nice to see you here Megha"....Anupam said with small smile..

"Actually yeh party bhot boring lag rahi thi but now you are here so I'm sure ki yeh party ab boring nahi lagegi"......Ashi said..

"Thank you guys"...Megha said..