Chapter 22

Smitha's pov:-

"What but how they spikes the drink???and why???"......Chahat asked with curiosity.

Huh!! Means she always curious about the masala....

"Aree yar because they got to know that Smitha is personal doctor of Akshat and Mr.Sharma and they want to create a scene their so they thought to spike her drink so that she spill out everything in front of everyone in party and after that Akshat and Mr.Sharma will show their anger on her....."Megha said casually.

She always giving answer casually how 🤔 but execpt some situations...

"Then????how you both managed that situation..."Chahat asked again a question with more curiosity I don't understand that where she brings extra level of curiosity in her body..

"Hey Megha is here so what is a fear I handled every situation very well....."Megha said with pride,oh God just look at her confidence...

"Huh we saw that you handled that situations very well you know what Chahat I am proud of her because she barged into their room at 11:30 am and she shouted,threatened and beaten them very badly and see how beautifully she handled the situation...."I said in sarcastic way to realize her what she did with a sip of coffee....

"Oh really then why they are still alive you should have killed them properly na!!!..."Chahat said with pout.

Is she mad or what oh God where I am...

"Aree yar I was just about to kill them but suddenly Kartik,Vihaan bhai,Shreyas,Hardik and Rishabh came in and Kartik stop me and take me out of the room,Hardik shoot that scene in his phone I will show you later and I thing Smitha you saw that video right???....."Megha asked.

Thank you to Kartik that she handled that wild cat otherwise God knows what would happened that night because she was so angry to see me in that drunken state..

"So,what about Akshat and Vihaan they found out the truth???..."Chahat asked I don't know how can she ask question without taking break...

"Yeah and but only Vihaan bhai got to know and then Kartik and Vihaan bhai made some plan and then Akshat couldn't played in last match...."Megha said...

"Hmm but I am scared that if I have told Vihaan about Akshat in a state of intoxication so,what would he thinks about me....."I said in lower tone of course I am scared I know that we are friends now but it doesn't mean that I am comfortable with sharing my past with him...

"Yar Smithu he is your past dear you don't need to act like devdas in front of him you know what Chahat when she saw Vansh in the party she literally started singing some heart broken song...."Megha said and chuckled.

How can she say that I just wish that one day her heart will also broken and then she will know what it means to break heart....

Hold up don't think that I am a bad friend if you think so no I am not okay...

"Aree but bhai said he didn't knew about you that you were there, and just because your singing bhai got to know that you were also there......."Chahat said yeah I know that he recognize my voice very well...

Vihaan's pov:-

It was very nice feeling when me and Smitha became friends I don't know why but that feeling was so different and that feeling I never felt before and these days were also good with her I enjoyed very much ☺.....

Flashback:-

When Smitha came back from stage and she was looking scared and I was just shock not because of her reaction it was because her singing was damn good I did expect her that she can sing also but she proves me wrong even for some time I was actually lost in her singing but I don't know why I just feel so much pain in her voice...