Teaser

Smitha was panicic so much she was blabbering and shivering I don't want to die...I don't want to die..Smitha said again and again with her shiver voice.

And Akshat who was sitting down of Smitha sit and just trying to make her calm down..And other ICT members were also trying to calm down her.

But she was not in that condition,that she understand anything....

Hey..Smitha don't worry..much nahi hota tumhe hum sab bhi toh tha haina..Akshat said..

And Smitha hand was already shivering and her hand and that's why her hand touch to Akshat's chick very badly and it was seems like a loud slap.

After her reaction every team member was just scared and make distance with her..

But Vihaan who were sitting near her and after her reaction only he was the one who was trying to make her calm down..

Smitha..don't worry nobody will die..just look at me..Vihaan said and hold her face with her chiks with his hands and start look at her eyes..

Nobody will die..just look at my eyes..Vihaan said with hold her face and make her calm down with his talk...

Vihaan sir..I really don't want to die..Smitha said with tears and constantly look at his eyes.

I said na nobody will die..Vihaan said in loud voice and anger and Smitha started crying...

No,no..don't cry please okay I will talk to you calmly okay just look at my eyes tell me about you..Vihaan sai

Sir..my diary..................
....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
Now story will take a new turn in,so don't forget to vote,comment and send feedback..🙂🙂