Chapter 11(Incident storytellers)

In flight:-

Smitha was still in unconscious state,and putting her head on Vihaan's shoulder.

On the other side Vihaan were just sliently staring at her after a very long adventures flight at end the flight land at dubai.

But Smitha was still unconscious and then first Vihaan thought to pick her in his arms and left for the hotel but after this he thought about media and other team members....

So he thought to wake her up and he called airhostess and tell her to get water bottle and Vihaan took the bottle from her and sprink some water on her face....

After that Smitha slowly open her eyes and when she opened her eyes first she saw that her head is on Vihaan's shoulder and he is staring at her and other team galled her focusly then she took her head back from Vihaan's shoulder and smile awkwardly...

Because she don't know what to do  and then airhostess come towards her and ask her that she is okay or not..

Yeah..I am fine...Smitha said with forcefully smile.
And then she realise that flight is already lended..

So,we should leave, your medical team might be waiting for you...Vihaan said.

She nods in yes and got up from the seat and then everyone left when they reach outside Smitha saw that her medical team is waiting for desperately she went towards them.

On the other side.......

Kartik , is close friend of whole ict , he provide sponsorship to cricketers and his business is setup in dubai and his other branches is in india. He came to receive them from airport.

Kartik (he is very close to Shreyas,Rishabh,Hardik and Vihaan) so,they give a group hug him and Kartik was looking happy to see them..

" Nice to meet you guys.." Kartik said.

" Yeah..It's been so long na.." Hardik said.

Then Kartik saw other team members and he warm welcome of them also and hug them but as he saw..Akshat he literally shock.

" Hey..bro what's wrong with your face your cheek is looking so red just like someone slap you..Are you okay??.." Kartik asked him with concern..

Akshat and Kartik heard some chuckling voice then they turn and look to team members where everyone was looking awkward as they hiding their laugh with packing their lips and Kartik saw them with confusion on the other side Akshat them with anger..And Akshat headed towards the car in anger.

" Common Nitin(Akshat's assistant)and Jackie..." Akshat said in anger.....And at that time Nitin went with him but Jackiee was still stand their.

" Yaar..what's wrong with this guy I don't understand that how can a person be angry all the time..." Kartik said.

And everyone laugh hard and Kartik still look at them with confusion.

" Stop it guys.." Vihaan said with smile.

" Jackie go yaar otherwise he blast on all of us like a bomb.." Himanshu said with laughing.

" Haa..yaar bro all the best...." Vihaan said with put his hand on his shoulder.

" Yaar..Vihaan bhai you also.." Jackie said.

" Yaar..Jackie..Akshat ke anger ko face karna means world war se dangerous war ladna so you need all the best.." Hardik said.

" Oh.. for now I am going but I will not spare you..guys for teasing.." Jackie said and leave from the airport.

" Aree..what is going on I don't understand anything..first Akshat went in anger then Jackie went behind him just like Jackie steal his kidney.." Kartik said with frustration.