Chapter 30

Guys go and check the "Auction love by billionaire" its getting more interesting day by day.

Everyone go to their respective rooms and took rest. They all come out in living area after two hours.

They all settled for lunch.

''Where is she??" Shreyas ask.

''She refused to come here and still is in grumpy mood" Chahat said.

''I'll get her here'' Smitha said and go inside the room.

After some good fifteen minutes, Smitha along with Megha come to them but no one pay her any heed so, feeling grounded, Megha go and sit on sofa.

''In sab ko agar mujhse baat hi nhi karni thi to mujhe yaha lekar kyu aaye hai? Maine to kuch bhi nhi kiya tha!! They all are traitors.'' Megha mumbles to herself.

On the other hand, they all planning something, but suddenly, Vihaan say.

''Guys, I know you all doing it for her happiness but hum usse bohot hurt karr rhe hai.'' Vihaan said.

''Are Vihaan don't worry!'' Smitha said.

''Vaise Vihaan bro is right.'' Shreyas said.

''Tu chup reh na Shrey'' Rishabh said.

''Dekho, I support you all in this, haina. Par ab nhi kyoki baat ab badh rahi hai and main nhi chahta ki yaha pe vo ese sad rahe. Are you understand Kartik?'' Vihaan said.

''I understand but ye last plan hai iske baad we back to normal.'' Kartik said.

''As your wish but i'm not supporting you all this time.'' Vihaan said and starts eating.

''So, everyone except Vihaan understand my plan I think.'' Kartik said.

''Yes,'' all said and starts eating but Megha listen all this talks while coming to get some fruits and her anger increases after listening but she keep calm herself.

''How dare they all? They all doing prank with me. But, wait all of you Megha se bachna mushkil hi nhi namumkin hai. Inn sab ko maja chakhaungi sirf Vihaan bhai ko chhodke.'' Megha said angrily to herself.

Then,they all went to visit korigad fort for tracking. The weather was so pleasant and beautiful so they were enjoying their trip while doing a long drive.

Vihaan and Smitha is in one car and Meegha,Kartik and Chahat is in other one and in third Rishabh,Shreyas,
Khushi and Hardik.

Smitha open the the drawer which is just front of you.....Vihaan said and gestured the towards the same doarer.

She looks at him with confusion and opened up she saw her diary which she lost when she went to Kolkata oh my god where did you get this from??....She asked him and picked the diary up and look at it with amazed expression.

When you were just about to hitted by my car but you didn't and then you started shouting like maniac and when that guard drag you from there with his pleasing that time this falled from your bag and my Jatin picked up......Vihaan explains her everything.

So,it was you who was about to sent me in heaven that day but you should've returned this before you don't know how much I missed this....She pout and run her hand to her diary.

I hope you didn't open it! did you???.....Smitha asked and raised her eyebrows.

No I didn't I respect your privacy and your past life...Vihaan said and again focused on his driving.

How do you know that I've a past you read it....Smitha asked and gives horrified looks to him.

No love I didn't I know because that day when I heard your heart broken song and then you were drunk that night and I took you to the hotel you spit out everything but when you were about to tell his name you drift into sleep.....Vihaan said her the truth.