Chapter 3

Everyone is enjoying their dinner and chit-chatting to eachother then,
Abhay said to monika,"tum thoda sa khana kyu kha rahi ho....??"
Monica said,"ha main bas itna hi khaati hu...because I have to maintain my figure and i'm also an fitness freak so you know....".
Then,riya said ,"haa jitna ho sake dinner kam karna chahiye hamare jaisi body maintain karne ke liye"

"Haa kisi din iss reason ke chalte ye dono aasmaan main naa udne lage...panchhi bhi sharmaa jaayenge",....suhana said to smitha and ashi in low voice who were sitting in left and right side of suhana and they starts chuckling slowly slowly

Then , dr. Ajay asked smitha,"when will she meet with the ict coach".

" I don't know actually, I messaged him that we already reached here but got no reply"...smitha said.

"What do you think that woh tumhe itni jaldi reply kar denge,woh ict ke coach hai ",....monika said.

"Haa aur ict celebrity se kam thodi hai"...abhay said supporting monica.

"Yaar yeh gadha dhechu - dhechu ke alava bhi kuch bolta hai kya" dr. Ajay said to satish and manas in low voice.

"Haa maine bhi pehli baar dekha hai iss gadhe ko bolte hue....." Manas said in low voice and chuckled.
.
.
.
.
"Yahi to sabse bada gam hai ki vo ict ke coach hai..." Smitha whisper while eating her dinner.

Aur kisine bhi abhay ko reply na dete hue dinner enjoy karna behter samjha.
When all were eating their dinner , a voice got attention of all of them.

"So, I hope you'll like the dinner ",the person said.

[The person is none other than the coach of indian cricket team (ict) Mr. Raman Khanna]
They all were shock that mr. Khanna is here they all stand up from their seats and greet him.....arre guys sit plzz...enjoy your dinner and everyone sit and their eyes got struck at mr. Khanna...
"I hope aap logo ko yaha aane main jya dikkat nhi hui hogi",....mr. Khanna said.
"No sir ....nothing like that".....smitha said casually.
Okay....so guys enjoy......see you in morning sharp at 9:00 am.......mr. Khanna said with a smile and walked away.
Everyone finish their dinner and went to their respective rooms.
Next Day......
Smitha wake up and check her phone and she see that it's already 8:00 am....ohh no main itni der kaise ho so gyi....... smitha said with shock.

"Jaldi kar smitha warna first impression hi kharab ho jaega.....", she said to herself while getting up from bed.

Yaar aaj toh bohot late hojayega ,she said while getting ready. She done very light makeup. She check time and saw that only 10 minutes left. So, she took her bag and run. Then, she check the message which is sent by mr. Khanna that everyone come on 2nd floor, she forward that to her medical team group and she take lift because her room is on 8th floor.
She was busy in her phone and she didn't even notice that two people already standing in the lift. She press 3rd floor button by mistake and she doesn't even notice.
She's checking messages while her phone ring ,she see that chahat is calling , she picked up the call.
.
.
.
.
Good Morning!!!! Dr. Sethi......
Chahat said with joy.

kaaheki good morning....aaj toh meri lanka lagi padi hai ....smitha said with stress.
Are!!! Ab kya hua madam???....chahat asked.
Yaar first day hai and i'm already late.......smitha said.
Whatt iska matlab ki tere first impression ki to waat hi lag jaegi ..... Achha tell me ki time kitne ka hai ??......chahat asked.
Yaar 9:00 clock ka time hai and it's already 8:55 and i'm in lift....smitha said.
Chal phir toh thik hai abhi 5 min to hai hi ......achha chal sun naa jab tu vihaan sharma se mile na to tu use meri taraf se hii bolna mat bhulna...., chahat said with excitement.
Are paagal hai kya ....main kyu hii bolungi uss mental ko you know naa ki he is cricketer and I seriously hate cricket and cricketers very much......,smitha said with frustrated tone.
and that stupid cricketers huhh the thought that they are doing a good job ...... noo they are mental,haa yaar matlab seriously.... aise logo se durr hi rehna jyada pasand krungi main...smitha said .
And that persons who were standing in lift , continuously looking at smitha with a major shock , but smitha didn't notice them and still talking with her friend(this girl is amazing,)
Yaar aise mat bol dil dukhta hai.....chahat said with sadness.
( being madly in love with cricket and cricketers, I can feel you chahat )
Chup reh ghadhi , bhaad main gya tera dil.... Maine na cricket ko naa hi kabhi pasand kiya hai , naa hi main kabhi karungi , samjhi, paagal hai woh log jo cricket khelte hai or dekhte hai...... She said being frustrated and angry.
Smitha is busy in talking that she didn't even notice that the lift is open.
Mam aapka floor.....one of those two people said.
Ohhh thanks......she said with rudeness.
And she left from lift while talking with her bestie on phone .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
First person said," maine kaha tha naa ki this girl is a big headache
Second person said,"sir...calm down ,it's okay ".
1st person said ," it's not okay ".
2nd person said ,"sir, second floor aagya".
"Hmm...chalo", 1st person said.
.
.
.
.
And then, they both left towards the second floor lobby ,that lobby was so big

Second floor lobby....

3rd floor lobby( every floor has different lobbies )

3rd floor lobby
( every floor has different lobbies )
.
.
.
.
.
Smitha walk towards the 3rd floor lobby and she cut the call. When she reached in lobby , she saw that nobody was there ,she get shock .
She said to herself , "kya sabse pehle main hi aa gyi kya, main faltu me hi darr rahi thi,aur yeh cricketers time ke pantual huhh!! time ka to kuch pta nhi hai inhe idiot kahi ke.....".
And then, her phone rings, it's satish calling,she picked up his call and she starts speaking like bullet,she doesn't ever gave him chance to talk , she said that ," yaar ye cricketers hume 9:00 baje bulaakar khud Mr. India bann gye".
Are!!paagal ho gyi hai kya, smitha cut off by satish, "tu kya neend main hai , hum already yaha pohach chuke hai aur saare cricketers bhi aa chuke hai",satish said in one breath.
Whattt???.....main toh lobby main hi hu, par yaha to koi bhi nhi hai....smitha said while getting confused.
"are paagal kaha hai tu??...",satish asked
Are main 2nd floor ki lobby main hu, smitha said . then a voice came behind smitha, a man told her that ki mam ye 3rd floor hai....
"Whattt????" Smitha asked with shock.
"Ab kya hua tujhe..." Satish said while getting annoyed.
"Yaar main galti se 3rd floor par aa gyi ", smitha said getting embarrassed and tensed.
"Paagal aankhe kharab ho gyi hai kya....jaldi aa 2nd floor pe sab wait kar rhe hai tera .....", satish said.
Haa haa aayi.....smitha said while running, satish cut the call.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dr. Ajay came near to satish and asked that , "where is smitha ?"

Satish told the whole incident to their medical team.....
"What, smitha third floor ki lobby par kya kar rahi hai.....Anupam said.
" Are usse pta nhi tha....woh galti se waha pahoch gyi....",satish said.

"Huhh!! maine to pehle hi kaha tha ki ise team ki head mat banao par tum sab ko bohot trust haina uspar............"monica said taunting.
"Hey you ,....shut up !! ......waise bhi abhi problem chal rahi hai aur tum bakvas kiye jaa rhi ho , agar kuch acchha nhi bola jata to muh pe taala hi lagalo,sabka bhala ho jaega!!", ashi said with sarcastic voice.
huh...yaar kuch bhi kaho first impression to kharab hi ho gya!!!

So, I hope you guys will like it....
And yeah plzzz don't forget to vote,comment,and write the feedback on the story......!!!!
Okay, bye guys, take care!!