Chapter29

Megha runs away and followed by Kartik.

She directly comes to Karan who was eating his food with Chahat.She comes and sit besides him and Kartik was comes and sat on chair where everyone was laughing and enjoying their food that table was directly front of her table but she didn't noticed it.

"Did you ate something???"....Karan asked her with concerned.

"Yeah she ate alot of scolding huh"....Chahat said and chuckled.

"No I'll eat later"....Megha said and sighed.

"Common yar stop thinking and eat with me"......Karan said and start feed her and she didn't deny.

On the other side.

"Vihaan bhai Karan is better than you look at him he is not engaged and nor he is in relationship with Megha but still he's feeding him like they're a real couple"...Rishabh said and chuckled with took a bite from his plate.

"Why should I feed Smitha she didn't even proposed me rather she was going to engaged with anyone else"....Vihaan said sarcastically.

"Umm so...sorry Vihaan actually I thought that you were in relationship so I back out".....Smitha said and look down to her lap.

"Yeah so I said her whole story and plan which you guys told me"...Chahat said and come towards their table and took a sit besides Khushi.

"Yeah a big thanks to Megha that she told everything to Kartik otherwise God knows what would happened today"....Sheryas said and smiled.

By the what are you doing here you were sitting with Karan na???....Smitha asked Chahat.

Yeah but I thought not to disturb there precious moments so I came here.....Chahat said and winked.

Flashback:-

When Kartik tells everything to Vihaan he calls Chahat and ask her everything and tell her their plan regarding to Smitha's engagement then Chahat inform Smitha about everything,Smitha was hell scared but she manage her nervousness.

Present:-

"So, Kartik bhai what next??"...Khushi asked and took a bowl of Gulab jamun.

"What next means everything will go according to the plan okay and yeah I arranged everything".....Kartik said and stare towards Karan and Meegha.

"Yeah actually Smitha you should also not lose this chance and use it you can propose Vihaan bhai there after all he did so many things for you yar".....Hardik said and winked.

Smitha smiled put her hand on Vihaan's hand who was still angry with her "why would I loss this chance don't worry Hardik I will definitely use it"...She said and winked at Vihaan.

"But before this we've to make Meegha for going with us because I don't think she'll agree for this after that blaming session I know her anger if she is in anger then she'll never agree to go with us".....Chahat said and make bite her lips in tension.

"Yeah she didn't even spill her anger out this is shocking and scary also".....Khushi said with pout.

"But guys this plan will not work without her because we made it only for her and I did very bad with her"....Vihaan said and sighed.

"Seriously???her anger is so dangerous-yeah she don't even recognize the persons in her anger"....Kartik cut off Sheryas and said but still his glance was fix on his front table where they were done with their dinner.

"How do you know did she do something with you hey did she slaped you Rishabh check his face carefully from left side and I check from my side because if she did something like that then congratulation Kartik it's your first victory in love".....Hardik said and gestured Rishabh to check his face because he was sitting on his left where Hardik was on his right.