Chapter14

"I heard everything...Dr sethi"....Kartik said with mischievous smile...

And at that time Smitha freeze on her place and her eyes wide...

"Yeah..by the way nice plan actually I heard that by mistake because I was on call so,".....Kartik said and get up from the couch and walk towards Smitha.

"M..mr..k..Kartik I have a request please don't tell anyone about it"..Smitha said with stammering voice.

"Don't worry about it...I will not tell anyone about it"...Kartik said and chuckled..

"Huh...means seriously you will no..not tell anyone"..Smitha said with wiggling eyebrows.

"Ohh..so if you don't have trust on me than it's okay"....Kartik said.

"Aree..nothing like that I was just assuring that's it"...Smitha said..

"Oh..okay so for now I gonna go I'll talk to you later".....Kartik said and about to go when Smitha's voice stop him..

"Thank you Mr.Kartik but I want to ask you something"...Smitha said.

"You want to know that why I'm helping you right???"......Kartik said and sighed..

"But not this time I'll tell you some other day..and I will not tell anyone about your top secret"....Kartik assured her and left.

"Huh..what men he is???means mange mile na bhikh bin mange mile na moti..wah..wah Smitha ajj toh tu bach gayi beta par ek bar phir se aas-pas nazar ghumale kahi aur kisi ne toh nahi sun liya na waise bhi life mein problems kam nahi hai tere".....Smitha mumbling and see around the lobby...

"Uff..Thank god nobody is here"...She whispered and keep her hand on her chest...
________________________
____________

Vihaan's pov:-

Thank god that I heard everything in lift I knew it that Akshat will do anything about my doctor because I saw his every reaction when Smitha become my personal doctor...Hffff Akshat.....Akshat.....Akshat.....do whatever you want to do but I will not let Smitha easily because you did many things with me in past for just a captaincy but you not gain happiness in this,that I was not aware from your attacks but this time I am aware from your actions....Thank god I already called the coach...
And Dr..sethi hmm I know that she is a headache but still I have to handle her....but she is cute I can't forget her unconscious face..she was looking breathtaking even I couldn't able to took my eyes off her face hey,hey,hey Vihaan just stop thinking about her she is just a headache and nothing and what's the diary matter I think I should gave her diary back at the accident day..uff....this girl but after going back to mumbai I will give her diary back..yeh I think it's great idea and I one more thing she is just a headache and nothing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sir,coach is calling you".....Vihaan's terance broke by Jayesh voice..

"Yeah,let's go".....Vihaan said and they left..

In the private room of floor 7th the D.S company's shooting with all cricketers and everyone was their......Except Akshat,coach and Vihaan...and everyone was just getting ready with their outfits...in dressing room....

"Yaar,Jackiee how was the night..did you sleep well".....Hardik asked with jackie in teasing way....

Haaa,yaar hamara all the best "kaam aya ya nahi?".....Himanshu asked and chuckled..

"Yaar,tum sab toh aise puch rhe ho jaise meri suhagrat thi aur puch rahe ho ki sab thik toh tha na"......Jackie said with frustration...

"Haa,toh last night was not less than your first night because we all know that you enjoyed it..ha you can share with us your experience but if don't want to then it's fine"......Rishabh said chuckling.