Chapter 23

So all boys were cooking the food for dinner because Khushi said them and everyone was in kitchen..

"Khushi where are your friends?? Yaar means now it's being so boring because the entertainment queens are not here na".....Hardik said with pout...

"How many times we told you that pout not suits you yar"....Shreyas said with making faces..

"Aree yaar Smitha is coming from her home and her home is far from here,Megha is coming with Karan because she is at his place today and Chahat coming from hospital because of some emergency case...." Khushi said and sat near Rishabh..

"Huh who is Karan???....." Kartik asked with curiosity..

"Ohoo jealousy huh??..." Rishabh said and smirked..

"Aree Karan is assistant director of our company and most importantly the best friend of Megha they look like couple and I am sure that Karan likes her and his parents they love her but for Megha she always considers him her bestest friend..."Khushi said and rolled her eyes...

"Oh is that so matlab Kartik is already out from the match...."Hardik said in chuckled..

"Hey she said that she considers him as best friend okay"....Kartik said in loud tone..

"But bhai seriously I don't know that who is your villain in your love story but Karan matters her alot....'' Khushi said..

"Then why did you invite him???"....Kartik asked in arrogance...

"Bhai I didn't want to invite him but I knew that Megha will also not come without him and if she would come here without him na then she won't enjoying that's why I invited him and besides it's are company's success party also".......Khushi said..

"Seriously after listening this I think you should be more careful Kartik otherwise he will take her away from you".....Rishabh said and chuckled..

"Rishabh is definitely right bhai because his family also likes her so much even she goes to his house every Sunday and spend a full day with him and his family"...Khushi said...

"Now you were the one who was the threatening me for stay away from her and now what will you do huh she is already someone's life".....Sheryas said and sighed..

"One second Sheryas its nothing between them because Megha have no intention like him and if i talk about family then my parents also love her so much even she is like daughter to them and they always considers her as a family member and you know what mom and dad always care of her choices that's why she also considers herself a part of this family".....Khushi said..

"And yeah Nothing will happen and I told you guys that she belongs to me and only me no matters what okay"....Kartik said and glanced at Sheryas...

"Hmm okay we'll see but for now let's go and make something for dinner tonight boys come on"...Vihaan said..

"Yaar is it necessary to cook the food??"........Rishabh asked in tired tone..

"Yes because it was pact that you all boys are going to cook and mom dad is also not at home so go ahead...." Khushi said

Then the all boys were cooking food in the kitchen and Khushi headed towards her room and call her boyfriend...