Chapter4

"Huh"..much bhi kaho first impression toh kharab hi hi gya.."Monica" said with making evil faces..
..
"Guys" I arrived,..Smitha said with panting..
..
"Yeah"..so koi ahsaan nahi kiya hai,..Monica cut off by Ashi why are you panting so much..
..........
"Vo..actually"..There was someone in lift so I thought that I came from the stairs..that's why.
.......
"So" if you complete with your concern Ashi can we go...Anupam  said...
..
"Aree"..no no we should spend are whole day hear..it's okay.."Dr Ajay said.."
..
"Shut up"..dr and yeah "Smitha" now you have to sout this time problem
And we are going to take all the equipments from the bus.."Manas" said seriously..
,,,
"Acha"..aisa hi tha so why didn't you guys go first??.."Smitha" asked.
..
"Are"..we need your signature that's why because you are the legend head of are team and we can't touch any equipment without your permission.."Abhay said"
.
..
.
.
"Areee"..wha yeh sense wali baate bhi bolta hai.."Suhana said to" "Somiya in low voice.."
..
Ha..I am also shocked to see his hidden talent..waise acha hi boleta hai.."Somiya said in low voice."
...
"Okay"..so,give me the papers I'll sign on it.."Smitha said."
..
"Yeah"..here it is.."Anupam said" and handed that papers to Smitha..
..
"Plzz"..sign fast we are already late.."Satish said."
..
"Yeah..Smitha said" looking at the papers..and she signed that papers..
..
"Oh..yeah" late se yaad aya that "Smitha" you handle this late matter with ICT..Riya said sacaristically..
......
"Aree"..but why me.."Smitha said."
..
"Ha"..toh aur karega.."Monica said"
..
We are late because of you.."Atul said.
.....
Ha..yar,,  "Smitha" you will have to solve this problem..Suhana said innocently..
.....
"Huh"..but.."Smitha" cut off by dr Ajay no "ifs and buts".."Smitha.."
...
"Aree"..par..again she cut off by "Anupam"..yeah we are late bcoz of so yeh problem se to tujhe hi deal karna hoga..
...
"Listen".again she cut off by Satish okay so you gone be solve this problems aur we all are going let's go guys

And..everyone left..but when Monica and Riya were going then they pass a evil smile to Smitha..
.....
"Ugh".. what the.."Smitha said with anger.."
1
Now what should I do..means chalo apologize toh kardungi but how will I recognize them.."Smitha whispered..
......
And after some seconds she thought to "call Chahat.."
.... ......
But she is in operation threat..yar now what do and I can't search them at google bcoz I don't have enough time...Smitha said to herself..in tention..
.
. ..........

Smith's pov
Oh.. yeah cricketers toh always wear that blue tshirt na yeah so usse dekh kar toh I will definitely recognize them...wow yar Smitha how genius are you..matlab asa dimag dene ke liye godd thank you..Now don't waste your time..Smitha let's go...one min celebrities se milne ja rahi hai toh huliya toh thik kar lee..after all they do not fell that you are less from a celebrity...

After that she took her phone and fixed her hair and put light makeup fastly..

Smitha's outfit..
.
.
Perfect..now your looking pthakha..abe oye jaldi chal..already you are late and she walked towards the lobby..in full attitude.
.....
. . .
The all "cricketer" were sitting on the lobby' big sofa..cracking the jokes and waiting for medical team.
...
And when "Smitha" walked towards the lobby she was in full attitude and when she saw the "cricketers" they all were in their "casual outfit"..And after seeing them ""Smitha"" fully ignore all of them and she saw the room behind the lobby and she walk towards that room..
..
Then "Hardik" pointed his eyes at everyone else looking at her they all were looking at her focusly..