Chapter 10

When the reach airport akshat's assistant comes near the medical team.

" Dr. Smitha, akshat sir is calling you in VIP lounge... " , akshat assistant nitin said and everyone of medical team got shock.

" No...it's fine...I'll wait here ", smitha said , she is also shock but she hide it from her teammates.

" Dr. Sethi ,akshat sir is called you , sorry , but you can't refuse him ", nitin said.

Arre...smitha cut off by suhana
" How can you refuse to akshat singhania and even you are going with them in business class " , suhana said.

" Yeah , but I can wait with you guys ", smitha said.

" Arre yaar u just go and don't worry about us " satish said.

" Yaar inhe kaise batau ki yaha to meri khudki haalat kharab hai " smitha thought.

" what happen?... Aren't you going?.. " monica asked with mischief smile.

Smitha come back in her senses..
" no...I'm going... bye..See you guys in dubai " smitha said with beautiful smile and she headed towards the vip lounge with nitin.

When she reached vip lounge, she saw all cricketers there and she got nervous...but she her calm and go near them.

" hello everyone " smitha said.
'' hey smitha '' akshat said.

On the other side, vihaan, hardik, shreyas, rishab, and jackie were clicking some pictures and other's were talking.

'' hey ,what happen girl? koi bhoot dekh liya kya? " shreyas asked to smitha.

" No..noting like that " smitha said.

'' Then, why are you looking so scared?? '' shreyas asked raising his eyebrows.

" No....why should I scared of you guys '' smitha said with awkward smile.

" Ohh!! Okay...shrey , she is not scared, she is nervous " rishabh said to shreyas casually.

" No...nothing like that woh to bas aise hi , puri ict yaha hai vo bhi bina kisi tv screen ke that's why " smitha said

" Arre but u didn't even know us " jackie said.

" Yah...but now I know u guys so " smitha said.

Haa, bol to aise rahi hai jaise hume hi dekh ke nervous h.... Vihaan thought.

'' Let me check my diary in my bag '' smitha whispers to herself and start searching her diary in her bag.

" Dr. Sethi, let's go it boarding time " akshat said.

Yeah....smitha said nervously.

They check-in , when they reach in flight, she check her seat no.......and.........her seat is with vihaan she come near her seat and stand there and that time vihaan is plugging earphone in his ear and then he see smitha is standing there with a major shock....

" Ohh no...already I am tensed bcoz of my phobia...or meri seat is khadus mr. sharma ke saath kaise....god save me " smitha said to herself.

" Mam, please sit on your seat, it's time for take off " air hostess said to smitha.

yeah..and she sat on her seat which is beside Vihaan's seat.

" wow yaar , kisi cheez ko agar dil se chaho to puri kaaynaat tumhe usse milane ki koshish main jut jaati hai '' shreyas said looking at Smhaan.

" Haa yaar , matlab we don't need to do anything go now " rishabh said to shreyas after seeing both of them sitting together .
But akshat is very jealous seeing them.