Chapter 16

What!!seriously wow it's a amazing news yar now we want a grand party....Rishabh said and hugged Kartik tightly...

Yar Kartik this is seriously so good congratulations bro.....Hardik congratulate Kartik and hugged him..

Aree wow guys congratulate ceremony is going good huh but we won the match so why are you all congratulating Kartik???.....Shreyas come towards them with some other teammates and asked..

Haa Vihaan bhai don't you think that you should congratulate us for winning the match....Siddharth said with raising eyebrows..

Yeah congratulations to all of you but and Vihaan cut off by Dr.Ajay congratulations to all of you you guys played really well...Dr.Ajay congratulate to all and come towards the cricketers with all doctors...

Yeah congratulations...Smitha said politely with smile...and with her everyone also congratulate the team...

Everyone said thank you to them....
Okay Rishabh bhai and Hardik bro now tell us that why were you congratulate to Kartik??...Himanshu asked with impatiently..

Oh yeah so Kartik got a victory in his business actually he has won the Bush man of the year last month on international platform and now he is gone be announced a billionaire soon......Vihaan said with smile...

What....bi...billionaire.......Dr.Ajay stummered with wide eyes...

And everyone was also in very big shock with wide eyes...

Seriously bro....... billionaire...congratulations man...Shreyas said and hugged Kartik tightly..

Yeah I am so happy for you Kartik since college you want to get big success in business world and see you made it huh.....congratulations yar....Himanshu said and hugged him with him all team congratulate him with excitement..

Now toh we want a party Kartik...Aman said and chuckled..

Of course yar and for that you have to wait for three days because it gone be announced officially tomorrow and for party I have to organise so many things so sorry you have to wait for it but don't worry you will not disappoint because first we will celebrate today's victory...Kartik said politely and looked at medical team who were still in shock with open mouth and wide eyes...

What happen guys why are look at me like this with shock am I looking like ghost or something......Kartik said with raising his eyebrows in confusion then medical team's Terence broke by his voice..

N..no..no..noth..nothing like that..b..bu..but you know a bi...billionaire is standing in front us so,that's why we are in shock by the way congress...for your big success....Smitha said with awkward smile and shook hand with him...

Amm thank you but you guys are overthinking I am also a human being so please don't look at me like this...Kartik said to see other medical team members who were still looking at him with shock...

Then finally they come back in reality and congratulate him with hesitantly but Kartik replied very politely and with smile...

Medical team left for hotel when they were on the way of hotel then everyone chatting about Kartik except Smitha...

Hey yar means I know him that he is a great businessman but he is a billionaire also oh my god I can't believe that I met my hand with a billionaire now I will never ever wash it...Atul said to seeing his own hand focusly...