Chapter9

Okay, or aise hi hum apne Vihaan bhai ka pta nahi katne denge....Hardik said.

But,bro what do you think jo hum soch rahe waisa hoga??...Shreyas asked..

Definitely......Rishabh said.

Hmm,So mission ( Smhaan ) start.....Hardik said with beautiful smile

Smhaan..who??..Shreyas asked.

Hey!!....Is it Smitha and Vihaan bhai's joint name??...Rishabh asked.

Intelligent.....Hardik said.

Seriously bro..tune unn dono ka joint name nhi soch liya....Shreyas said and chuckled

Ha toh........ soch badi rakho..chhoti nahi janab chal ab packing bhi karni hai..Hardik said to Shreyas.

And Hardik put his hand on Shreyas's shoulder and headed towards their rooms.

Okay byee Rishabh....Shreyas and Hardik said.

Byee dosto..see you soon...Rishabh said and chuckled.

On the other side Smitha was talking to Chahat.

Yaar..Chahat I stuck in big mess Smitha said in crying voice.

Okay now what happen??....Chahat asked very normally.

How can you be so normal..I am in big trouble Chahat.....Smitha said.

It's not a big deal my love it's your birth right now tell me what happen???...Chahat said.

Go to hell!!!!..now I am not telling you
and I am hanging up......Smitha said.

Aree aree!!!!.....don't hang up and tell me..tell me baby......Chahat said.

Okay..so,listen carefully you know na I am aerophobic ....Smitha said.

Yes,I know that..Chahat said.

And,I'm going to dubai in flight with ICT they approach me to come with them in business class means ek bar medical team ke sath toh handle kar leti but inn ke sath kese karungi..Smitha said in crying voice.

Okay..so, why didn't you refuse???...Chahat asked.

You really think that I didn't try to refuse but nobody give me chance to speak and I challenged to Monica and Riya in full attitude that I'm going with them......Smitha said and start crying.

Oh shit..but why did you challenge them??.....Chahat asked.

Yaar..they were constantly teasing me about yesterday incident and when I had breakfast with ICT na..........what breakfast with ICT wow yaar Smitha.....she cut off by Chahat.

Now,I don't know ki mujhe tere liye khush hona chahiye ya sad because first you had breakfast with ICT and now you are going with them in business class....chahat said.

Yaar teri jagah mein kyu nahi hoon means jise chahiye usse milta nahi hai aur jise nahi chahiye usse chhapad Phhad ke mil rha hai..Chahat said continuously

Can you please shut up mein yaha tujhe apni problem bta rahi hu and you are giving me lecture on what you want means seriously Chahat...Smitha said.

Oh,sorry emotions mein bhe gyi thi..Chahat said.

Apne inn sab emotions ko dustbin mein dal de and now what I do???.....Smitha asked.

Aree yaar see don't take so much stress..and yeah pure time flight mein tu apni diary likhna kyuki whenever you write your diary you will forgot your all phobia and fears....simple....Chahat said.

Good idea..yeh toh mere dimag mein aya hi nhi..I love you Chahat that's why are my best bestiee in the world..Smitha said.

Ha ha ab buttering karna bande kar.....aur bta packing ho gyi..Chahat said.

Yeah it's almost done aur yeah by the way Megha ka kuch pta chala kya when is she coming??...Smitha asked.

I talked to her but she is busy in wedding planning and she is coming day after tomorrow.....Chahat said.

Chal sahi hai that she is coming before me varna mein toh tere sath bore hi hojati....Smitha said.

What mein tumhe bore karti hoon..Chahat said.

Aur nahi toh kya ek wahi toh hai jo mere emotions ko samjhati hai because she also don't like cricket aur you anytime cricket ki batein karti rehti hai......Smitha said.

Ha..par woh cricket ko pasand nahi karti kyuki usse woh samajh mein nahi ata but she knows all the cricketers...Chahat said sarcastically

Ha..woh isiliye kyuki tune apne room mein apne se jyada cricketers ki pictures laga rakhi hai tharki.......Smitha said.

Ha ha phir bhi tu cricketers mein se kisi ko nhi nahi janti.....Chahat said.

ok ok....bye chahat I have to go to airport, I will talk to you later........smitha said.

okay....bye smitha.....all the best and have a happy and safe journey!!!!.......Chahat said and hang up the call.

And everyone left the hotel and headed towards the airport!!!!

Hope you'll love this chapter
And guys there are three new characters.....please shower your love to the new characters and our story!!!!
Guys please vote on the story, and guys please comment on our story and give us your feedback and suggestion, we are doing so much hardwork for you all.
Till then ,bye guys ,take care!!!