Chapter31

They all reaches at their farm house and Meegha was still feeling dizzy and weak along with that she was shivering due to chilly air so, Kartik picked her up again in bridal style and take her to her room and following by everyone.

When they reached her room Kartik make her sit on couch and tell her to change in fresh clothes so that she feels better and Smitha,Chahat and Khushi stay with her and all boys went out.

Wow yar Kartik finally you made it huh??......Hardik said and sat on couch which placed in living room.

What did I do now??.......Kartik asked and rubbed his temple.

Aree finally you confess your love.......Hardik reminds him.

What??oh shit you guys should've stopped me oh no what she is thinking about me??.......Kartik groaned.

It's okay Kartik you did the right thing you know why?because one day she would have known about it and if she's also thinking the same for you then she'll also accept it otherwise she thinks that in that situation you said that.......Vihaan said and put a hand on his shoulder.

Yeah but Shrey you should've carefull about her you didn't see her excitement she was literally jumping that's why mein dar rha tha ki kahi kuch ho na jaye and see what happened......Kartik said and turned to Shreyas who was looking down.

Sorry, actually she was happy and we were clicking pictures and suddenly her leg slip due do slippery rocks but trust I tried alot to save her I am extremely sorry bro.....Shreyas said with his eyes filled with guilt.

No worry boys just think about tomorrow because we all did that things for her to make her day special so let's distribute the duties......Smitha said and comings down from staircase with Chahat and Khushi.

Hmm you're right is Meegha okay??.......Kartik asked with concerned.

Yeah she is sleeping so don't worry....Chahat said and pass small smile.

On that night at 12am:-

They all went into Meegha's room where she was sleeping peacefully but her beauty sleep disturbed when everyone shouted and wish her birthday she jerks from her sleep and saw that everyone was their with some pompom, birthday cap which was on Chahat's head and other brithday stuff Smitha made her way to her with a beautiful chocolate cake.

Happy birthday little girl......Smitha said and put the cake infront of her.

Yar but yeh konsa tarika hai kisiko brithday wish karne ka.......Meegha said husky voice.

Sorry and sorry for what we did to you on Vihaan bhai's engagement that was all planned by Kartik sorry......Rishabh said.

Oh okay so Vihaan bhai I hope that you're not angry with me now and i can call you my bhai again.....Meegha said and tears started fill in her eyes.

No little sister I am sorry that I did that to you but trust me that I was also feeling guilty for what I did to you princess.....Vihaan said and hugged her tightly and she poured her all emotions she sob and cry like a child in his chest.

Shh you don't need to cry babydoll this is your birthday and no tears on birthday right??so stop crying bacha..........Vihaan said and wipe her tears on the other side everyone was feeling bad to see her like that.

Then Kartik comes to her and sat besides her umm Meegha I am sorry actually this was all my plan and I really didn't expect that you feel that bad I am sorry.....Kartik said and look down.

You know what Kartik I hate you and I already knew about it that it was your plan but you were enjoying see me in vulnerable state....Meegha said and tears again start following from her eyes and Kartik heart clenched.